What keyboard should I get?

So I am wishy-washy about picking a keyboard...

I can't decide which keyboard to get but I guess it's a common problem, so you may be able to help me.

I was thinking at first that I should get a keyboard with cherry mx browns( I had in mind the beautifully expensive Corsair K95 Platinum), but then I decided to go with the famous cherry mx reds: HyperX's alloy elite RGB keyboard(everything has to have RGB these days). And now I saw a review on the Logitech G513 and I thought that I should get that one over the Hyperx just for the wrist rest.

Can you guys help me decide?

Here are the links:

Corsair: https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-PLATINUM-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B01N5IISXY/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1537979354&sr=1-2&keywords=corsair+k95

HyperX: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077YDJWZR/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=brainbean06-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B078DDZLW7&linkId=940a0e81b33e59458c41f3d4ac893262&th=1

Logitech: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DHNX192/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=brainbean06-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07B2XDX45&linkId=d8504d606c0c9239978ee2488d148f1a&th=1

If it helps, now I am rocking a good-ol' microsoft membrane keyboard with a squeaky spacebar that drives me insane. And also brand new member to the PCMR.

Ive owned many keyboards in my life,  Razer is the worst ,, creative is cheap,  Corsair is nice,  but the Logitech in my Sig is the real deal.  I will not suggest anything but logitech to you. 

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

1 minute ago, Turtle Rig said:

Ive owned many keyboards in my life,  Razer is the worst ,, creative is cheap,  Corsair is nice,  but the Logitech in my Sig is the real deal.  I will not suggest anything but logitech to you. 

Thanks for the reply. I will still be waiting on other opinions. Mainly I want the logitech one because of the wrist rest. But it has no media keys, and also I don't know what to say about the ROMER-G switches... Thanks again.

I highly recommend the keyboard in my sig man.  The best keyboard I have ever owned in my life and has 9 extra gaming keys x 4  ,for 36 keys for you to assign anything you want,, to open a application or a macro or a gaming keystroke.  Also has the ARX Dock, you put your cell phone on it,, download the ARX from the play store on your phone and it shows you all your cores usage, cpu temp, ram being used, video card speed and temp,, its super cool.  The keys are also very nice, they dont make annoying noise and are not like a type writer like most mechanical keyboards, The RGB is out of this world, Also has media as well.  Its the best please check it out before you make any decisions.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

If you're looking for a Corsair keyboard with Cherry MX red switches that is similar to the K95 Platinum, I would look into the recently released K70 RGB MK.2.  Basically we revamped the original K70 and added all the premium features from the K95 Platinum such as Hardware Playback, updated media keys, X-channel cable management on the back, and a programmable RGB logo.  You'll have Cherry MX red switches as an option, along with other switch colors.  If you're hard set on the K95 Platinum, the speed switches are the same as reds, but shorter actuation for quicker response.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I can help you out.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

1 hour ago, Corsair Nick said:

If you're looking for a Corsair keyboard with Cherry MX red switches that is similar to the K95 Platinum, I would look into the recently released K70 RGB MK.2.  Basically we revamped the original K70 and added all the premium features from the K95 Platinum such as Hardware Playback, updated media keys, X-channel cable management on the back, and a programmable RGB logo.  You'll have Cherry MX red switches as an option, along with other switch colors.  If you're hard set on the K95 Platinum, the speed switches are the same as reds, but shorter actuation for quicker response.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I can help you out.

I would suggest this too. The k70 is a great keyboard, I love the aesthetic and feel.