wich of these two builds is better for my need

Hello every one, here is my problem i am on a very tight budget and i want a new build that i would use for little video editing for social media content and graphic design, i will be using after effects and adobe premiere, photoshope and illustrator also i will be doing a lot of programming mainly android studio and web developpment so i think those are the two builds i could come up with and i want your help guys on which build i should go for
https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/LjxKNQ
or
https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/PNQsvn

Ryzen is better for your use case. More threads for programming and productivity.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

^

Buy a set of two sticks of ram instead of one. And bump it up to 3000mhz.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

8 minutes ago, Slottr said:

^

Buy a set of two sticks of ram instead of one. And bump it up to 3000mhz.

but which one of the two builds i should go with the intel or amd?

Just now, Hocigache said:

but wich one of the two build i should go with the intel or amd?

I agreed with @fasauceome. Hence the ^

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

10 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Ryzen is better for your use case. More threads for programming and productivity.

thank you very much

1 hour ago, Hocigache said:

If you're just getting started in that stuff I'd recommend Vegas over premiere so there's no monthly fee

Premiere likes intel because of the iGPU, other stuff might favor AMD, More cores/threads is probably the safer bet

Looks like you could fit an R7 1700 into that budget, the R5 2600 would be maybe 5-10% better at gaming, probably not worth losing 2 cores though

What's up with that overpriced power supply?

The B450 Pro4 will be fine, Tomahawk is a little better but I'm not sure it's worth the price increase.

PCPartPicker part list: https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/pyZ76s
Price breakdown by merchant: https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/pyZ76s/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor  (€212.00 @ Amazon France)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€87.89 @ Alternate)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (€140.10 @ Amazon France)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€47.57 @ Amazon France)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (€40.08 @ Amazon France)
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€54.99 @ Amazon France)
Total: €582.63
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-24 02:37 CEST+0200

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

7 hours ago, Streetguru said:

If you're just getting started in that stuff I'd recommend Vegas over premiere so there's no monthly fee

Premiere likes intel because of the iGPU, other stuff might favor AMD, More cores/threads is probably the safer bet

Looks like you could fit an R7 1700 into that budget, the R5 2600 would be maybe 5-10% better at gaming, probably not worth losing 2 cores though

What's up with that overpriced power supply?

The B450 Pro4 will be fine, Tomahawk is a little better but I'm not sure it's worth the price increase.

PCPartPicker part list: https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/pyZ76s
Price breakdown by merchant: https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/pyZ76s/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor  (€212.00 @ Amazon France)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€87.89 @ Alternate)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (€140.10 @ Amazon France)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€47.57 @ Amazon France)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (€40.08 @ Amazon France)
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€54.99 @ Amazon France)
Total: €582.63
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-24 02:37 CEST+0200

thank you for the help