Blurry Text / Font when using 144hz BenQ XL2730Z

gh0st47

So for some weird reason, my monitor went crazy. Been using this monitor for almost 3 Years now, all sudden today this happened. 
When I'm on 144hz, ALL MY TEXT / FONT is blurry and fuzzy. In Chrome, on Desktop whatever. But If I change it to 60hz, it be fine. But one issue, if I change it to 60hz the monitor be flickering / flashing like mad....and this never happened back then. 
I tried setting Res to 1920X1080 @ 144hz, the text seems to be fine. But if I set it to 2560X1440 @ 144hz it becomes blurry. 

I didn't do anything at all recently whether OC or whatever, it just happened out of no where...so I did tried resetting my monitor settings, updated my GPU Driver to the latest 18.9.2  doesn't help. Still same issue. 
Is my monitor dying or something ? 

I've attached some pictures as comparison. This is taken in Google chrome. It's not Google Chrome problem, as I said even on the desktop it's the same, or my entire Windows Browser in general. 
EDIT : I notice even I took two pictures via screenshot, one taken when it's blurry another wasn't. It ended up being the same thing. You guys may see it as normal and clear. Tell me if you do. I will need to use my phone to take the pic instead. This seems clear that it's the monitor that's causing the issue. 

5ba7560cf0f97_BlurryTex.thumb.jpg.6eef8cba48c7629dbd9e555b08cbc19d.jpg

Ok I wanna update, after turning off the PC and went for dinner and I came back. Now my monitor has gotten worst. The Text / Font isn't blurry anymore, but now my monitor is constantly flickering / flashing......and sometimes the text / font will become blurry for a second like before and back to normal, it's like it's caused by the flashing or flickering. 

Ok this time I tried changing it to 60hz @ 1440p, my monitor doesn't flash / flicker like mad or even have weird blurry text / font. 
But this is a 144hz monitor no way I'm using 60hz.....

While I'm writing this post, all sudden the flicker and flashing seems to have stopped all sudden, same goes for the weird blurry text / font. 
It's like as if it's warm up enough now and become normal ??? I do recall all this started happening during a cold boot this morning....

I've taken a video with my smartphone it's not very clear and obvious sadly...I've uploaded to YouTube, this is what's happening. 
And this video is taken on ANOTHER PC, I wanted to try on other PC to see if the problem persist and it seems like it does....( when cold that is , since now I've warm up the monitor and using back my original PC to write this comment I think if I swap it back to my other PC it will still be normal ) 

Here are the links to the video I've uploaded to YouTube. 
Do you guys think my monitor is faulty ?? It seems like it. I've tried everything I can think of, even replacing another cable. If it's my PC, my second PC I've tested on shouldn't be flashing / flickering as well. I've even tested on my father's PC earlier this afternoon, and it was only at 60hz if not mistaken, I was using HDMI connection, I forgot to check the refresh rate and it too flickers / flashes....but it's at 1440p as well. 

Spoke too soon, another update. Seems like even now the monitor is warm up, it will still randomly flicker / flashes....but not as severe as before, it's not constant....it's just random few seconds....here and there and it stops and it seems like excessive fast mouse movement will cause it happen for a few second as well....

Do you guys think my monitor is officially dead ?? 

• 3 months later...

Exact same monitor and exact same issue happened out of nowhere... Were you able to fix it? or did you have to buy a new monitor? 

144hz is blurry and flickers, drop to 60hz and its not blurry anymore... ugh

Thanks!