front intake fan

EnterClassroom

excuse me, im sorry im asking again about this

my case on that picture, and how many fans i need on this case? *note (at the front is mesh not acrylic)

1.2x14 or 3x12?

2. if i go to noctua which noctua's series will be good? or if i go to silent wings 3 from be quiet which one is better?

3. if you have any recommendations about another fan please comment here

thankyou

1537334377229.jpg

My recommendation would be to list case model. Better yet, link to the product page.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

I'd go for 2 140's for the lower sound signature personally.

6 minutes ago, EnterClassroom said:

my case on that picture, and how many fans i need on this case?

You don't need any.

I would recommend having at least an intake and an exhaust fan to better take advantage of the case.

Beyond that, it's whatever makes you happy...

Just now, Mooshi said:

I'd go for 2 140's for the lower sound signature personally.

ok then thanks for your help bro!

1 minute ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

You don't need any.

I would recommend having at least an intake and an exhaust fan to better take advantage of the case.

Beyond that, it's whatever makes you happy...

okay, nice information

thanks a lot bro, but from my question, how many fan will have great air to make my hardware cool? 2x14 or 3x12?

If you want positive air pressure (which is what I run) you need more intake fans than exhaust.

I always think it's a shame that if you opt for the 140's so much area is blocked by the case. Makes me wonder if their is an advantage to 140, and I think possibly not. If you will be mounting an hdd in the lower drive bays then I think I would go 3 x 120. If not then I would get 2 x 140

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

17 minutes ago, Roccair5 said:

If you want positive air pressure (which is what I run) you need more intake fans than exhaust.

i use 2 fan for exhaust, so i need 3x12cm fan??

15 minutes ago, keskparane said:

I always think it's a shame that if you opt for the 140's so much area is blocked by the case. Makes me wonder if their is an advantage to 140, and I think possibly not. If you will be mounting an hdd in the lower drive bays then I think I would go 3 x 120. If not then I would get 2 x 140

yeah, that hdd drive is behind the bottom fan, so go to 3 x 120??

6 hours ago, EnterClassroom said:

i use 2 fan for exhaust, so i need 3x12cm fan??

Assuming you have an equal number of the same model fans that are spinning at the same speed, if your intake are 140mm fans and your exhaust are 120mm fans, you will have overall positive air pressure. I mention same model fans and same speed, because good 120mm fans can outperform bad 140mm fans. 

The difference of airflow between 2x140mm and 3x120mm fans (for example Cooler masters MasterFan Pro series) isnt a huge difference. The two airflow fans are 4 CFM (Cubic Feet of air moved per Minute) so in this case, 3x120mm fans would provide more airflow. So the difference is about 140CFM for 3x120 vs 110CFM for 2x140. 

image.png.2dd431b37d02244bd21faacceb3287cd.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

15 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Assuming you have an equal number of the same model fans that are spinning at the same speed, if your intake are 140mm fans and your exhaust are 120mm fans, you will have overall positive air pressure. I mention same model fans and same speed, because good 120mm fans can outperform bad 140mm fans. 

The difference of airflow between 2x140mm and 3x120mm fans (for example Cooler masters MasterFan Pro series) isnt a huge difference. The two airflow fans are 4 CFM (Cubic Feet of air moved per Minute) so in this case, 3x120mm fans would provide more airflow. So the difference is about 140CFM for 3x120 vs 110CFM for 2x140. 

image.png.2dd431b37d02244bd21faacceb3287cd.png

so 3x120mm fan will good for my CM k500 right?

if i buy CM masterfan pro air pressure, it included a controller, and i already bought master fan pro airflow as my exhaust fan (back and top) and they included controller too, so if i'm using air pressure's fan as my intake, do i have to use 2 controller?

1 hour ago, EnterClassroom said:

so 3x120mm fan will good for my CM k500 right?

Yes

1 hour ago, EnterClassroom said:

if i buy CM masterfan pro air pressure, it included a controller, and i already bought master fan pro airflow as my exhaust fan (back and top) and they included controller too, so if i'm using air pressure's fan as my intake, do i have to use 2 controller?

I'm pretty sure yes

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Yes

I'm pretty sure yes

omg where's im going to hide those controller *lol

but thanks man for your help ;) 

7 minutes ago, EnterClassroom said:

omg where's im going to hide those controller *lol

but thanks man for your help ;) 

Fortuantely you have a lot of room behind that motherboard tray ;) 

81KK2Hl%2BpvL._SL1500_.jpg

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Fortuantely you have a lot of room behind that motherboard tray ;) 

81KK2Hl%2BpvL._SL1500_.jpg

woah wait, if i'm using 2 controller, thats mean i need 2 RGB headers?

1 minute ago, EnterClassroom said:

woah wait, if i'm using 2 controller, thats mean i need 2 RGB headers?

No, the controllers do the controlling of the RGB, not the motherboard. You only need to supply the controllers with power. (Usually via SATA power connectors from your PSU)

If you plan on using the motherboard to control the RGB(Through an on board 4 pin RGB header), You dont need the included controllers, but you will need splitters to connect all the RGB cable to the same header.

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

No, the controllers do the controlling of the RGB, not the motherboard. You only need to supply the controllers with power. (Usually via SATA power connectors from your PSU)

If you plan on using the motherboard to control the RGB(Through an on board 4 pin RGB header), You dont need the included controllers, but you will need splitters to connect all the RGB cable to the same header.

so if i using controller, im using 2 different program or 1 program to take all the controller? 

and how if i want to use aura sync?? 

43 minutes ago, EnterClassroom said:

so if i using controller, im using 2 different program or 1 program to take all the controller? 

and how if i want to use aura sync?? 

The controllers just have buttons to control the lighting. There's no software.

If you wanted to use Aura Sync, your motherboard would need to A be Asus, B have an RGB header on it. Then you would just plug all your fans RGB headers into that Via splitters

6 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

If you wanted to use Aura Sync, your motherboard would need to A be Asus, B have an RGB header on it. Then you would just plug all your fans RGB headers into that Via splitters

Ok thanks for your help bro! Thankyou so much you always help me in this forum :)

9 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Hey man, i forgot, so i need to plug in all my fans to all my controllers and then my 2 controllers just plugging using 1 splitter? Am i right?