Hey I wonder which of these routers is the best, since they look the same but have a few key differences.

Linksys EA7500 has MuMi-Mo and the C9 has Smart Connect.

The C9 is a little bit more expensive (not much).

I've also considered the TP-Link C7-1750 But the price is pretty much the same of all the 3, so might as well get a better one for the same price.

My current router is the one from the ISP, so it barely covers my apartment, and my chromecast has to buffer often, hence the upgrade as well as 1 LAN port is not enough anymore.

Looking for thoughts of which should be better, assuming they are both the same price.

Thanks in advance

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

if you have something that could use mu-mimo (the new AC and AC wave 2), go for the linksys. otherwise there isn't a difference for you

I only think my Steam Link can use any type of AC as of right now. The 2 routers are basically the same otherwise? Which one would you tend to given the situation?

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)

MU-mimo is only for multiple ac devices. If the tp-link is cheaper, go for it. if the Linksys is cheaper, go for that one. they aren't that different

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

MU-mimo is only for multiple ac devices. If the tp-link is cheaper, go for it. they aren't that different

Alright, thanks a lot!

-Crafting

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

6 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Was actually getting a bit nervous of which of them were better, as the one is on sale right now and both had somewhat great reviews from reviewers, and some negative customer ones. Those links cleared it up for me, so thanks a lot!

-Crafting