Help me pick a PSU

Merciless

Kingston FURY 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM 1Rx8 HyperX FURY Black        ( 8 more gb soon ) 
Intel i5-8400 2.8-4.0 ghz                                                  
GTX 1060 6gb                                           
HDD 1TB WesternDigital                                                  
MB Gigabyte H310M   or will go with b360m                                                                    
Monitor 22" Philips 223V5LHSB2/00                                       
Kingston 120gb SSD

Can u guys help me pick a psu out of the pictures i provided cuz those are only available in my country? also be reasonable with price (the higher the ден. is the more expensive it is)     

image.png.84c8edbaff2bdf608a2f0c4a113ccf43.pngimage.png.c6feca0f14762ee4a27085d243964d3a.pngimage.png.c6feca0f14762ee4a27085d243964d3a.pngimage.png.cda8095eb84b4205422665ad4a35eaef.pngimage.png.705885cb2dcfa054d0768aaa4a37f5a3.pngimage.png.5036109e981d5930f29abe278b522636.png                                          

Take a look at the PSU tier list. 

No brand is "safe" for bad PSUs. 

You could also save cash by grabbing a RX 580 8GB instesd of the 1060. It is often cheaper than the 1060 and performs the same.

Also an r5 2600 and a B450 PRO4 or Tomhawk board is probably cheaper

It doesn't look like those are the only PSUs available, but rather the PSUs that you consider cheap enough. That, or every single PC build in your area uses super low end PSUs. 

Edited by seon123
Something something

:)

CoolerMaster Elite 500W or the EVGA B450 i guess?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

7 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

8 minutes ago, seon123 said:

12 minutes ago, seoz said:

15 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

16 minutes ago, Merciless said:

By quite a long shot, the Deepcool DQ-ST is definitely the best of those units. It's not even comparable to most of those.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

24 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

CoolerMaster Elite 500W or the EVGA B450 i guess?

ha ha elite is tier 7 on the LIST

14 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

ha ha elite is tier 7 on the LIST

i legit just picked it because its a name brand tbh but our PSU god has spoken so Deepcool DQST should be the best then

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

i legit just picked it because its a name brand tbh but our PSU god has spoken so Deepcool DQST should be the best then

I'm not PSU god :P

There are definitely people on the forum that know more than me! I mean JonnyGURU uses our forum frequently...

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I'm not PSU god :P

There are definitely people on the forum that know more than me! I mean JonnyGURU uses our forum frequently...

hey you are the one i see helping the most people xD i think you deserve it 

Builds:

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

hey you are the one i see helping the most people xD i think you deserve it 

Nah, I barely even comment anymore :P I just don't have the time I used to as I work at a car dealership now and the hours are just terrible in that industry...

Usually I just like Stefan Payne's or seon's posts and leave since I'm too damn tired to write much up in anything but a grumpy mood.