Steam games not preforming right?

Vod

Hello!

So recently after a windows update games like fortnite, rainbow six seige and overwatch (all on different launchers) became playable.
By playable I mean I could run all of them at mid settings at 60fps, I have a gtx 750ti and a athlon x4 845.
But games from my steam laucher like Unturned and warframe still ran the way it did before, basicly at lowish settings at around 40fps.

6 minutes ago, Vod said:

Hello!

So recently after a windows update games like fortnite, rainbow six seige and overwatch (all on different launchers) became playable.
By playable I mean I could run all of them at mid settings at 60fps, I have a gtx 750ti and a athlon x4 845.
But games from my steam laucher like Unturned and warframe still ran the way it did before, basicly at lowish settings at around 40fps.

You mean that after Windows update you got a performance boost ? I'm sceptical that this would be the reason. Check your GPU/CPU/RAM usage while in those games, see if you find something irregular. At which Resolution you're playing ?

compatibility issues being solved maybe? optimization of the way files are used in your situation? new code version for something? just be glad it didn't loose you frames is how I look at it.

Compatibility may be the issue. Vioha stated that you need to need to check your ram and Gpu usage, something could be eating up your ram in steam. Sometimes steam helper likes to use up alot of Ram and memory.