Console peasant quotes

Acid Panda

Hello,

After watching bulletbarry's  series i felt that the LTT forums would be a good way to consolidate more of these.

so if you have seen or encountered a console peasant quote please post it down below. this is done with irony and is fun and not supposed to represent anyone or anything just general shitposting. 

-link removed-

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

Pretty sure flamebaiting is against forum rules.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Haha those people.... should've made a $400 PC with used parts that has no guaranteed support for any games, no included OS, and needs maintenance

#PCMR

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

2 minutes ago, ramencupofjoy said:

Tag Ur Friends To Totally PWN The Console Gaymers!!! ???

77c.jpg

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

It seems you misinterpreted this forum, while annoyingly there's plenty of PC elitists on this site. There's plenty of people who feel PC is a better fit for them but also feel that it shouldn't and doesn't matter if you play on consoles. Obviously you're going to have console fanboys and of course you run into the same crap with Nvidia, AMD and Intel comparisons where people will avoid incendiary threads but make clear their biases and let it override recommending stuff. I tend to prefer AMD but it doesn't prevent me from recommending Intel and Nvidia.

I wished more people would be like this.

13 hours ago, Arika S said:

the whole PCMR (and therefore "console peasant") is the worst thing that the gaming community latched onto and took seriously that was a goddamn joke.

It was a good meme for a few weeks but it quickly got old and annoying.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Locked.

As seen above, sarcasm doesn't translate well to online discussion and some are taking this type of humor seriously. So we'll stop before it turns into personal insults and harassment like it always does.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !