2 gamers 1 cpu with Hyper-V?

Hey, I am curios if I can make such a 2 gamers 1 cpu build, but I find that option to make it work too hard, at least for me, I currently have a cpu which would support this, of course if I can do it somehow else I will change to a better one, but is hyper-V a good option to do this? Are there any other options?

Here is my Rig:

Intel i5-6402P

Gpu: gtx 950

Ram 8gb 2133 Mhz

2 tb hdd

240 gb ssd

3 minutes ago, Justasking said:

Hey, I am curios if I can make such a 2 gamers 1 cpu build, but I find that option to make it work too hard, at least for me, I currently have a cpu which would support this, of course if I can do it somehow else I will change to a better one, but is hyper-V a good option to do this? Are there any other options?

which cpu is it? A full list of parts in your pc would actually help.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

17 minutes ago, Justasking said:

Here is my Rig:

Intel i5-6402P

Ram 8gb 2133 Mhz

2 tb hdd

240 gb ssd

Nope.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

38 minutes ago, mikedrewsmy said:

Nope.

I would change, as I said, I just wanna try it out, I would buy at least an i5-8600k and a 1060 6gb with 16 gb ram

41 minutes ago, mikedrewsmy said:

Nope.

What would I need for it to be good and stuff?

1 hour ago, Justasking said:

What would I need for it to be good and stuff?

About 24-32GB of RAM and at least an 8c/16t CPU.

And even then, HyperV can't do it. It can share a GPU, but it can't do a full passthrough for exclusive access afaik. And it's only for RemoteFX acceleration.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

I think on the newer hyper-v you can pass through a graphics card but you need to pass through the entire card to a single VM. So you would need to have a GPU per VM. 

Even though you can pass-through PCI-Express devices in to VM's with later versions of Hyper-V it is not designed anything like unraid.

Hyper-V isn't a suitable choice for this, plus you need more than 1 GPU in your spec at a bare minimum.  Look at using unraid with 2 GPU's and a much better specification CPU/Memory.

Please quote or tag me if you need a reply

10 hours ago, Justasking said:

Here is my Rig:

Intel i5-6402P

Ram 8gb 2133 Mhz

2 tb hdd

240 gb ssd

Try a multipoint software like a multipoint in windows server. That way you can do it all on one gpu and don't need to setup vms at all.

But really its much easier and cheaper for you to buy a second system.

8 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

About 24-32GB of RAM and at least an 8c/16t CPU.

And even then, HyperV can't do it. It can share a GPU, but it can't do a full passthrough for exclusive access afaik. And it's only for RemoteFX acceleration.

server 2016 has full pcie passthrough.