Is there a way to Program a Google Home app in C# / Java

I have to decide if I want to buy a google home or an amazon Echo but I want to Program my own Apps/Skills, I now that you can make Alexa Skills using the AWS toolkit and C#, which is one of the languages I now good, but I would rather buy a Google Home if there was a way to program it in C# or Java. So is there any way to make an App for google Home without Dialogflow.

You actually just open a webserver and handle the request somehow, this you can do in any language. I for example used nodejs for this.

34 minutes ago, lal12 said:

You actually just open a webserver and handle the request somehow, this you can do in any language. I for example used nodejs for this.

How do I do that in C#?

13 minutes ago, January Memes said:

How do I do that in C#?

It was some years ago since I last developed something in C# so I can't answer you that, but it is basically very easy. You can either use something unnecessarily big like IIS, which is basically Microsoft's webserver with C# integration or just by using simple Http Listeners for that. But I am sure there are plenty of examples or tutorials for that on the web. I found one example on how you deliver static files, but changing it should be very easy: https://gist.github.com/aksakalli/9191056