racing games?

josh conquest

any good multiplayer racing games that you can muck around in and do races with friends in? price doesnt matter windows 10 only

Roblox racing simulator 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 minute ago, aki adaki said:

Roblox racing simulator 

hahaha 

maybe some more adult options?

the crew (2)

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

Project Cars

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

The crew 2

Dirt 4

Project cars 2

Assetto corsa

Spintires : mudrunner

Grid (1, 2, autosport)

Forza Motorsport 7 / the upcoming horizon 4

cant think of any others at the top of my head 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Flat out 2 maybe?

I've been playing Burnout Paradise again, and it's just as good as ever. The "remaster" is more of a texture pack mod with more particles and better AO though.

#Muricaparrotgang

I have a bunch of racing games but the one I keep going back to is

Sonic Racing Transformed

On 2.9.2018 at 9:45 PM, josh conquest said:

any good multiplayer racing games that you can muck around in and do races with friends in? price doesnt matter windows 10 only

Forza Horizon 3 (though its said to crash to desktop from time to time)

Forza Motorsport 7, maybe 6 Apex

That is something to take a look at.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Wreckfest?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

• 4 weeks later...

I've always really enjoyed the Grid and Dirt racing series by Codemasters. especially Dirt 3 and Grid Autosport can be great fun with a bunch of friends. If you're looking for some slower stuff, Eurotruck Sim 2 with Multiplayer mods or spintires would be a solid way to go. If you want to go the simulator racing way, definitely go for something like Assetto Corsa.

______     ______     ______     ______     __  __     __   __     ______     __   __     ______     ______  
/\  __ \   /\  == \   /\  __ \   /\  ___\   /\ \_\ \   /\ "-.\ \   /\  ___\   /\ "-.\ \   /\  ___\   /\__  _\ 
\ \  __ \  \ \  __<   \ \  __ \  \ \ \____  \ \  __ \  \ \ \-.  \  \ \  __\   \ \ \-.  \  \ \  __\   \/_/\ \/ 
 \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\  \ \_____\  \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\\"\_\  \ \_____\  \ \_\\"\_\  \ \_____\    \ \_\ 
  \/_/\/_/   \/_/ /_/   \/_/\/_/   \/_____/   \/_/\/_/   \/_/ \/_/   \/_____/   \/_/ \/_/   \/_____/     \/_/ 

Crew 2, Forza Horizon 3 and 4, Forza Motorsport 7, Assetto Corsa and Colin McRae series.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

On 10/8/2018 at 9:35 AM, rowdy99 said:

The Crew 2 is a very good game. An open world fully connected without manipulation on the part of the player to join his friends, a pleasure to be able to change vehicles in real time that can make combo plane + car and interesting boat. The races and challenges are nice with good feelings ... graphically it's not the revolution but we really do not care because they are fun.

Your enjoyment in the Crew 1 or 2 entirely depends on your tolerance of the physics, with the majority of people thinking their terrible. The games also a bit uninspired.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 9/2/2018 at 3:45 PM, josh conquest said:

You have described GTA 5 to be your best bet. It also just so happens to be at it's historical low right now for just $17.88 at Fanatical...

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/grand-theft-auto-v?aff_track=CJ&amp;CJEVENT=d5a19ad0cc0711e881bf00d90a240614&amp;utm_source=CJ&amp;cj_pid=6305441&amp;cj_aid=13212017

Sale ends in 2 days so snag it while you can because it will go back to $30.00.