Music folder became my F:

jeanlaz

Hey guys, I'm really not good with computers although I like to play lots of video games my problem is my music folder became my F: drive. What happened is I just got my pc from the shop for maintenance and an upgrade after I fked my HDD(old) by doing chkdsk and hard restarting. So now  my C:  is now an SSD while my F: is the HDD (new) as soon as I got home what I did is start moving videos, photos, and music folder to the F drive since I want the SSD to be solely for important programs like the OS antivirus and games, while my HDD will carry stuff like music videos photos and movies. Now I successfully moved my videos and photos folder by making photos and videos folder to the F: via this method, right click the folder from quick access>properties>location>move>F:\videos, But when it comes to moving my music folder I forgot to make a music folder for the F: and what I did went this way, right click music folder from quick access>properties>locations>move> F:\ so now my music folder became my F: or my F: became my music folder, whenever I try to open the(now) music folder it opens up F:. Now what I am trying to do is restore the music folder to its default location by rightclicking the music folder(which is now f:) > properties>location>restore default but I all I get is an error screenshots provided below. After realising my mistake I made a folder inside F: called "music" so I then can move the proper music folder(which is now F:) by right clicking the music folder(which is now F:)>properties>locations>move> F:\music but all I get is an error.

Side note: Really nervous and scared at the same time, since im really dumb when it comes to computers I only know a few here and there, sweating whiles its cold. 

Thanks for your help.

music became f.png

folder cant be moved.png

moving music folder to f music folder.png

solved the issue by right clicking the music folder>properties>locations>restore default location>then PRESS NO >press ok then restart your pc. I found it from toms hardware. putting it here in case someone encounter the same issue and as dumb as I am when it comes to computer.