First Leaked Images of 250d

iTalkTech376

So...a 350D.

I think they were going for more of a cube design than tower, since they already have a decent tower case.

I'm talking about a cube design not a tower. I love my cube cases and I love matx.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Don't hate me but i think it's really ugly...

I wouldn't say ugly personally, but not their best at all.

Looks like it could fit matx anyway. Pointless design. Mightve been happy if it had more vertical height and width and dedicated matx

So...a 350D.

I think they were going for more of a cube design than tower, since they already have a decent tower case.

I believe there would be better if  they made this case supports matx like xigmatek aquila

They could put the mounting for the rad and fans on the other side...where the gpu is...so you can decide..if you want a miniitx system with a rad or a micro atx system with more pci express slots and less options for rads....

Furthermore i thing they could make almost the whole top glass like their C70 to put a second rad there.. 

My HAF-XB is one of my favorite cases of all time. Great air flow and super easy to work inside. However I prefer the simple look of the Corsair Cases. If this case was wider and supported full atx and 7 pci slots it would be an awesome case. Mini itx and two pci slots though.... its way to big for that use case and there are much better mini itx cases out there.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

idk whats tthe BIG DEAL with corsair cases
corsair brand is like apple brand everyone going crazy about their products even if its stupid and crappy like their headset

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.