Ordering 24 or 48 enterprise drives (Looking for best price)

Hello, My Tech friends.

I have not one but two Norco RPC 4224`s each holding 24 drives (In the hot swap bays) and I want to completely fill one and put about 8 drives in the other. They need to be enterprise drives, however, I don't need SAS 12gb, SAS 6gb or SATA will work for my needs. Plus my HBA and backplane are 6gbs anyways. it won't make a lot of sense and it would cost a lot of cents. lol

as usual, I went to our future ruler Amazon and had them send me a quote this is what they sent: 

5b87e9514478e_Screenshotfrom2018-08-2908-51-24.png.c377af02f7204ddd50e8888f5d122295.png

Which is terrible if you price the drives alone its only $6240

5b87e943c7600_Screenshotfrom2018-08-3008-43-09.png.d87fa03ad3877a74f84d1973f9ef94bd.png

However, I was hoping to get a bulk order discount. Even if I have to order more drives.

I am not married to the 7E8/EXOS this is what im looking for in a drive:

• Enterprise-grade rated for 24/7
  • 3/5 Year warranty 
  • 8TB (seems to be the most cost effective)
  • SAS or SATA
  • Reliable 

If you have any links or know of any discounts/deals I would greatly appreciate it! 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

PS, if possible i would like to order today 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Try to go to a local computer/enterprise store, there you can get a discount.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

Try to go to a local computer/enterprise store, there you can get a discount.

Unforuntyl in Florida we don't have a Frys/Micro center there is the best buy but they only have consumer drives. but might be something to look into

13 minutes ago, The_Tron said:

Good read however still would like to get a bit better of a deal than Amazon sticker price. 

This is tempting... refurbs but 3-year warranty 

5b87f02ae1bbd_Screenshotfrom2018-08-3009-20-29.png.b4f88b44f7154be68bb88e0919da02af.png

Does it  help if I say it's for FreeNAS lol