What's wrong with my PC?

Hello. There is something wrong in PC.

My system:

• Ryzen 3 1200
  • 8 GB Ram
  • GTX 1060 3G (Evga)

I built it in November 2017 and it was working perfectly until a few weeks ago. I started to have performance losses. For example in GTA 5, I used to get around 80 FPS. But now, as seen in the images, it's around 40-50 FPS and CPU usage is very high (sometimes 100%). I made a clean installation on my PC a few days ago but still I lose performance. All drivers and Windows are updated.

What's wrong and what's the solution?

20180826193854_1.jpg

20180826200347_1.jpg

for a 1200 & 3gb 1060 that seems about right.. How are temps? 

nvm see its in the screenshot

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Firewrath9 said:

oc the cpu

My motherboard doesn't support OC. It's an A320M.

What OS and drivers are you using?

If you only play games that use DX11 u should be playing them with Windows 7, there's a patch that allows you to install it with new AMD chipsets like 320, 350, X370 etc

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

19 minutes ago, peacefulpolarbear said:

Have you noticed this in any other games?

Yes. Similar losses in CSGO too. My FPS is lower than 120.

First, I see the cpu can't keep up with the GPU since it's under ~95 (100% ) utilization but the gpu sits under 65% which seems like the point of bottlenecking but then I see the fact that it worked fine before. So kinda confusing. However, I'm kind of having similar problems with my 1060, the gpu engine barely utilizes and I get very poor framerate (like you or even worse). But since I'm running a 2700x in my rig, and enough memory I don't think it has to be a point of bottlenecking. 

Although most of these problems don't make sense to me and don't understand what's going on, except one thing that it started happening ever since I patched the drives. But after I re-patch the old ones, I found it working fine in furmark, and some other games but pubg and csgo seems to be the ones that don't work well. I just highly recommend checking it out with some other utility other than sticking to a certain game. 

Also, turn off any power saving features, both inside windows and in the UEFI.

console.log("way to pro");

20 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

What OS and drivers are you using?

If you only play games that use DX11 u should be playing them with Windows 7, there's a patch that allows you to install it with new AMD chipsets like 320, 350, X370 etc

Windows 10 1803

NVidia Geforce 398.82

5 hours ago, mthn said:

Windows 10 1803

NVidia Geforce 398.82

1803 is crap and full of bugs

revert back to the previous version or ditch it and install 7 if you want true performance

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB