Anyone want to play some DayZ(alpha)?

Osmium

Just curious if anyone had the standalone who wanted to buddy up. I got the standalone recently and I teamed up with some stranger. After that guy died it left me wanting another teammate. I got the game earlier today but I've seen enough videos to not be a total retard(although please be lenient on me :)). I am in the US if that is a factor for you at all. I hope to hear from people.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

i do not have Dayz ;_;

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

This is the biggest obstacle for me. A game like DayZ is so dependent on reliable teammates that unless you have a group of buddies that you know well, getting it is such a gamble because of the griefing and trolling potential.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

All the jumpers and combat loggers currently make playing without a friend or two a lackluster experience.

I've actually been playing solo and I have had an alright time. I have a magnum, a .45 and a ton of ammo for the rifles but no rifle.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Sure ill play with you sometime, add me on steam username- VigilantRich