How to setup SSD caching with multiple drives.

System:

Msi z87 g45 gaming mobo, bios1.9

4x4gb corsair 1600 1.5 ram

Intel i7-4790k

Evo 212 cooler

Evga gtx 980

Seasonic 850w bronze psu

Crucial bx300 480gb

Samsung 970 m.2 nvme 1tb

M.2 pcie adapter

Seagate 2tb hdd

Samsung 600gb hdd

Samsung 120gb ssd

Windows 7 sp1 x64

Asus cd/dvd drive

Query:

So I am attempting a decent hardware upgrade. Was running 120gb ssd and 2tb hdd and decided storage improvements were in order. I would like to set up rhe crucial 480gb ssd as my boot drive and os install. Have the 970 1tb for my game library and for my media production files for quick scrubbing. And have the entire 120gb ssd set up with intel rapid storage technology for caching both the 2tb and 600gb hdd's for non immidiate use video librarys, backups, ect. I would also like to set up lucid virtu mvp 2.0 to quick switch for faster render/encoding. I would also like to setup intel rapid start technology. I do not want intel smart connect unless it is required for the previous utilities.

I currently have just the ssd and cd/dvd drives installed but am unsure how to proceed, I boot into bios just fine and can switch to raid, but am unable to install os on ssd. I know that the two intel techs (and maybe virtu mvp 2.0) need to be set up on intial install and that raid needs to be set up on initial os install. As far as troubleshooting and figuring out how to do things Im fairly confident I can troubleshoot anything that arises but am a bit lost on order of operations. What is the best sequence of setup for all of these features? How does catching multiple hdds off a single ssd work if its even possible? What things can I sketchily bypass to make work without messing up the caching or raid configs? Any direction is appreciated and thanks for your time.

-wyldist