feeling down in dump bros...

so basically, ive got a 5820k and a 980ti which means my pc is better than urs... prove me wrong lmfao  pro tip: u cant!

me and my buds are in discord laughing our asses off at this post.. haha!

i7 5820k, gigabyte x99 soc champion, 8gb ddr4 2400mhz TG ram, gigabyte gtx 980ti xtreme gaming, kingston 120gb ssd, evga supernova g2 650w

just a heads up btw, dont even argue with me when it comes to pcs... i worked at bestbuy for ~12years.. so yea.. i know my stuff

2 minutes ago, The Fedora said:

so basically, ive got a 5820k and a 980ti which means my pc is better than urs... prove me wrong lmfao  pro tip: u cant!

me and my buds are in discord laughing our asses off at this post.. haha!

(nice)

Just now, TheGlenlivet said:

Mine is watercooled.  Rekt.Image result for liquid cooled pc meme

nice gpu, oh wait

i7 5820k, gigabyte x99 soc champion, 8gb ddr4 2400mhz TG ram, gigabyte gtx 980ti xtreme gaming, kingston 120gb ssd, evga supernova g2 650w

just a heads up btw, dont even argue with me when it comes to pcs... i worked at bestbuy for ~12years.. so yea.. i know my stuff

1 minute ago, The Fedora said:

nice gpu, oh wait

Still a better pc. At least its not Intel's older workstation CPUs

mine does 5.1GHz #rekt

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

ur pcs r bad lol.

Hypnotoad.gif.81aad138bba6785966a835b17f4553c3.gif

Suck on that

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Just now, aisle9 said:

Hypnotoad.gif.81aad138bba6785966a835b17f4553c3.gif

Suck on that

thats not as good as mine lol... u have more lights thats it

Just now, The Fedora said:

thats not as good as mine lol... u have more lights thats it

Yes, but my PC, crazy lights and all, doesn't use as much electricity as the city of Detroit under load.

Just now, aisle9 said:

Yes, but my PC, crazy lights and all, doesn't use as much electricity as the city of Detroit under load.

lol ur scared of using a lil electricity? lmao beta

1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

Detroit under load :thinking: 

maxresdefault.jpg

- My Specs -
CPU: AMD FX8350 Black Edition

GPU: Nvidia/EVGA 1050ti
Ram: 8gb Patriot (2x4 1600mhz)
Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Red w/ Blues
Mouse: Logitech G700s

1 minute ago, The Fedora said:

lol ur scared of using a lil electricity? lmao beta

We can't all live with our parents forever. Some of us have graduated to paying our own bills :D