samsung mega case?

hello guys which cover looks more professional and cool for a samsung mega 6.3?

asking for opinions.

51d31oJrJdL.jpg

samsung-galaxy-mega-5-8-aluminium-cover-casing-case-i9152-ongpek-1508-12-OngPek@1.jpg

2 minutes ago, OCD-FREAK said:

hello guys which cover looks more professional and cool for a samsung mega 6.3?

asking for opinions.

51d31oJrJdL.jpg

samsung-galaxy-mega-5-8-aluminium-cover-casing-case-i9152-ongpek-1508-12-OngPek@1.jpg

I think it depends on your work, Rugged if your out on the field.

otherwise the clean look is a bot more professional.

Positive Mental Additude!

Just another Tired IT guy...

If you get the rugged case in the color of your phone that should look clean and cool.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

If you get the rugged case in the color of your phone that should look clean and cool.

I've never in my life seen a rugged case other than blackish grey.

it would be very cool to see them in other colours but when it gets scuffed it will show tha blackish grey colour again..

Just now, FastRDust said:

I've never in my life seen a rugged case other than blackish grey.

it would be very cool to see them in other colours but when it gets scuffed it will show tha blackish grey colour again..

I mean if he has a black phone then the case will fit fine, if he has a white one, it looks a bit wonky.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

5 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

I mean if he has a black phone then the case will fit fine, if he has a white one, it looks a bit wonky.

I didn't mean to counter your argument, but yeah is depends on the phone you're right :P

Also, it has a kickstand as well so hurray for function.

Well, the rugged if you drop it.

The clean if you don't drop it.

hi.

23 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

I think it depends on your work, Rugged if your out on the field.

otherwise the clean look is a bot more professional.

thank you, my samsung mega is white. iam after creating a first impression to sell the phone, so which case would give an impressive nice impression ?

16 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

thank you, my samsung mega is white. iam after creating a first impression to sell the phone, so which case would give an impressive nice impression ?

Just now, AskTJ said:

Well, the rugged if you drop it.

The clean if you don't drop it.

1 minute ago, OCD-FREAK said:

i think if you're going to sell it. the feel is more important so clean it so it feels nice in the hand.

1 minute ago, FastRDust said:

i think if you're going to sell it. the feel is more important so clean it so it feels nice in the hand.

and by the way the clean one is rigid too. so it won't get broken easily. the armor one makes the phone looks like the CAT phones and increase the size of the phone. by the way which color is best for a white phone ? is it the Pink or Gold ? the clean ones iam talking about 

Just now, OCD-FREAK said:

and by the way the clean one is rigid too. so it won't get broken easily. the armor one makes the phone looks like the CAT phones and increase the size of the phone. by the way which color is best for a white phone ? is it the Pink or Gold ? the clean ones iam talking about 

Depends on the person, do you like contrast?

Black and white, otherwise then just the same colour as the phone itself.

1 minute ago, FastRDust said:

Depends on the person, do you like contrast?

Black and white, otherwise then just the same colour as the phone itself.

it's not what i like. thats why iam asking random people to give me opinions so i get to know what people like. so i can give a good first impression. in my opinion i would like the gold and also the pink, as black or silver on white looks not that great. 

6 minutes ago, OCD-FREAK said:

it's not what i like. thats why iam asking random people to give me opinions so i get to know what people like. so i can give a good first impression. in my opinion i would like the gold and also the pink, as black or silver on white looks not that great. 

so, would you rather not get a case so that the person buying it can choose for themselves?

2 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

so, would you rather not get a case so that the person buying it can choose for themselves?

leaving the phone in it's boring white colour is not that cool. i would say that a golden clean case like the above is best for both genders as i've seen alot of people like a clean, simple golden aluminium case, it gives a professional feel and value sort of. i don't know what you think ? 

5 minutes ago, OCD-FREAK said:

leaving the phone in it's boring white colour is not that cool. i would say that a golden clean case like the above is best for both genders as i've seen alot of people like a clean, simple golden aluminium case, it gives a professional feel and value sort of. i don't know what you think ? 

i agree but i think you can't decide that for everyone.

Also i was thinking more in the trend of you not getting the money back from the case on the phone :P

5 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

i agree but i think you can't decide that for everyone.

Also i was thinking more in the trend of you not getting the money back from the case on the phone :P

the case is just 3$ nothing to regret. so basically as a conclusion the aluminium clean looking case is better than the plastic armor.

let whoever buys it from you get their own case. if you jack the price up just because of the case they'll just you for the phone without it.

1 minute ago, mad dudy said:

let whoever buys it from you get their own case. if you jack the price up just because of the case they'll just you for the phone without it.

iam not gonna jack the price for the case. i just want to give an impressive first impression. so what is your opinion on the cases? which looks more professional and valuable ?

1 minute ago, OCD-FREAK said:

iam not gonna jack the price for the case. i just want to give an impressive first impression. so what is your opinion on the cases? which looks more professional and valuable ?

if they're looking for that they'll buy a samsung galaxy s9 or note 9.

what i'm saying is, your looking to much into it.

33 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

if they're looking for that they'll buy a samsung galaxy s9 or note 9.

what i'm saying is, your looking to much into it.

i know iam crazy in those stuff. i would like to make the phone as fancy and cool as possible.