How to create a game?

Pelop17

How to create a game? I started using cryengine and ubisoft game engines. Are they good. Also anyone does good begginers turtorials??.

I want to create a game which can be played on all platforms ( first pc ofcourse ).  Does anyones where they are putting the programming scripts and why they are writting them on the engine.

Why they are using programming and what programming?/

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Allot of planning
Programming
And allot of software
Graphic Engineers :D
Or you can use open platforms like Cry Engine and Unreal Engine... still gonna need planning and programming teams :)

Get familiar with the unity engine, its a very good engine and many people are using it now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Get familiar with the unity engine, its a very good engine and many people are using it now.

Allot of planning

Programming

And allot of software

Graphic Engineers :D

Or you can use open platforms like Cry Engine and Unreal Engine... still gonna need planning and programming teams :)

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

i started using the ubisoft and the crytek engine. there are not that difficult. I also have a past experience with 3ds max and maya. I also know programming python. What do i need more?

i started using the ubisoft and the crytek engine. there are not that difficult. I also have a past experience with 3ds max and maya. I also know programming python. What do i need more?

Get a dev team :D

Lot's of time and dedication too. 

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

Should we all have to learn c++

I don't think C++ is still used in vid games, I know they're used in retro. Honestly you may require a bigger crew if none of you guys are familiar with computer engineering

I don't think C++ is still used in vid games, I know they're used in retro. Honestly you may require a bigger crew if none of you guys are familiar with computer engineering

we all are. What programming languageshould we use

??????????????