zotac 1050 ti not displaying video and no one knows why

My zotac 1050 ti doesn't display anything. I have no on board graphics and can only display from my zotac 210 gpu.  Its not faulty (it worked on my friends computer and the stores) and its receiving enough power. The bios is up to date. I cannot install the drivers without having the gpu in the pci slot. I only have one pci slot. Downloading the drivers on another computer into my hard drive didn't work either. The motherboard and gpu say they are compatible and I'm running a ryzen 5 2600. HELP!!! No one seems to know what to do.

When u say it does not display anything:

• Is there absolutely no picture on boot? no bios message?
  • Does the monitor detect the card when u boot. With that i mean that it goes out of standby
  • How are you connecting the monitor? same cable as with the Zotac or something else? If so you might have to change input on the monitor (from the menu)
  • Model and brand of the monitor?
  • Model and brand of the Motherboard?

If I was in your shoes, at this point, I would take my hard drive and wipe it and then reinstall windows. That should eliminate any software issues.

21 minutes ago, Dujith said:

When u say it does not display anything:

• Is there absolutely no picture on boot? no bios message?
  • Does the monitor detect the card when u boot. With that i mean that it goes out of standby
  • How are you connecting the monitor? same cable as with the Zotac or something else? If so you might have to change input on the monitor (from the menu)
  • Model and brand of the monitor?
  • Model and brand of the Motherboard?

there is no signal. its not the monitors problem. my motherboard it an asrock b450m-hdv