Should I Bake my GTX 970?

Zerkan

Okay i got an new error: https://gyazo.com/e609869bc2d0ef14fb0de34ae2b7112c

"

NOTE: Unconfigured display adapter found, device not accessible:
      GeForce GTX 970      (10DE,13C2,1462,3160) H:--:NRM  S:00,B:01,D:00,F:00

ERROR: No NVIDIA display adapters found."

Do I need use 2 screens now? 1 for gpu and 1 for mobo?

rn im running on IGPU 

Maybe either flash from safe mode or flash it from your old rig.  If it still tells you it's inaccessible I'd call it bricked.

Also, make sure your motherboard isn't set for igpu only or something crazy like that (it shouldn't be by default).

I need to have it on igpu  when im having the 970 connected in my rig, otherwise it wont post. I gonna try in safe mode now. cooming back with answers soon 

Just now, Zerkan said:

I need to have it on igpu if when im having the 970 connected in my rig, otherwise it wont post. I gonna try in safe mode now. cooming back with answers soon 

You should still be able to display with your igpu and recognize the 970 if your motherboard has a mixed display mode.  Make sure that's set up correctly in your bios otherwise I'd flash with another OS or your old rig.

Im thinking of flashing it or "try" to with that old rig but that rig isnt at my place so I will try this week and see, cuz the gpu works in that rig so I guess it wont be any problems.

Just now, Zerkan said:

Im thinking of flashing it or "try" to with that old rig but that rig isnt at my place so I will try this week and see, cuz the gpu works in that rig so I guess it wont be any problems.

Yeah, I mean if there's any way to return the card I would because it is a lot of hoops to jump, but still worth a try.

yeh, I bought this gpu like 1/2 month ago so Im rly hoping this flash will fix it (idk), cuz im playing alot and its pretty anoying seeing the card just layin there cuz its much better than the gtx 660ti im using rn hehe