Everything is HUGE on my Desktop (Windows 10)

Varpin
Go to solution Solved by Varpin,

Nevermind, I fixed it. It was a little hard to access the settings, but I got it. 

Hello, 

So I have this problem where everything on my desktop is huge, all the icons, everything I open, even the taskbar is huge, I checked my resolution and it hasn't changed. It's really hard to do anything with the PC, because everything is so huge. I haven't touched the PC for weeks and now when I finally power it on this happened. Also didn't do anything special before I left it off. 

I tried unplugging and then re-plugging the HDMI cable, but that didn't work.

I'm using a TV (around 40") as a screen

My GPU is a GTX 760 if that info is needed.

Thank you for any replies :)

huge.png

Nevermind, I fixed it. It was a little hard to access the settings, but I got it. 

Try right click desktop > Display Settings > Scale and layout, adjust your scaling until everything looks normal.

Edit: Looks like the issue got solved while I was typing.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W