BF4 help

chimmychunger

ok so ive unlocked a bunch of items on bf4 but i need some help,

1, what are battlepacks could someone please explainable them to me,

2. how do i change my loadout,

thanks

You can earn Battlepacks and when you open them you get random stuff like camo's and XP boostst and scopes and stuff.

Go to Battlelog then Soldier > Loadout  (Top menu)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Battlepacks are packs that contain items (XP, camos, and attachments) at random.

Exceptions:

- Premium battlepacks usually have premium items

- Weapon specific battlepacks have that specific weapon attachments and XP.

On the menu screen during a match, on the bottom left corner it should say "Customize" or "Loadout"

You can also change loadout on Battlelog.

You can earn Battlepacks and when you open them you get random stuff like camo's and XP boostst and scopes and stuff.

Go to Battlelog then Soldier > Loadout  (Top menu)

thanks

1. Open them in-game by pressing Esc and then battlepacks and then click the battlepacks to want to unpack. Inside will be random attachments for random guns, skins, and battlepack exclusive items such as Dog Tags or Knives.

2. At the spawn menu click the class you want to change. Click the weapon you want to customize. Click the attachment to want to change. A list will show all the attachments you have in a certain category.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Few additions to what is already said. On first levels you get bronze Battlepack in every two levels. Every ten levels you get golden pack. After lvl 20 you start to get silver packs. After maybe 40 all golden ones. After lvl 50 you get golden on every level. Using XP boosts is also bit confusing. You can only use one boost at the time. Adding more than one boost increases time the boost is on, not percentage. Boosts are enabled ingame by pressing Esc and selecting icon on lower right corner. It says if you have boosts available. During 2x XP events boosts are 100%+ boost you select.

Customization remembers what your weapons have if you use like carbines or shotguns with different classes. It also remembers customization between teams. For vehicles its same per vehicle class. For some reason DICE hasn't allow fast switch between weapons so you will enter customization menu everytime you want to change weapon.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv