AA: do you use it?

ManOfDisguise

I do because it makes running 1080p on a 720p tv a little bit more visually pleasing.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I miss the option 'Sometimes'. 

But most of the times I do use it if it doesn't make my games lag like hell. And If possible I'll use Nvidia's TXAA technology.

I usually force a 1.5x multisample in the Nvidia control panel (from 1920x1200 to 2560x1600) then add 4x FXAA on top of that. FXAA is the only AA method I tolerate when it comes to bang for the performance hit, so if a game uses something else I will use the Nvidia control panel's magic.

This is on my GTX 470 though, so a couple of newer games I have had to play without any AA (just Crysis 3 and Star Citizen's hangar)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Only on games where the difference is worth every performance, like in BF4. most games have crappy AA

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.