Need a laptop with a color accurate display for image editing

Go to solution Solved by Streetguru,
11 minutes ago, zedsdeath said:

I was looking for a laptop to use photoshop, illustrator and indesign with a color accurate display but I every laptop that I found has a dedicated graphics card for gaming like 1050 ti or 1060 and I don't really need that since my desktop has one. The laptop that ive been using has integrated graphics and it works fine but the display kills me and I have to check the images opening them with a phone  or another computer to check the real color :S. Can someone suggest me some laptops to buy?(budget under 1000$)

Thanks in advance! 

XPS 13/15

I was looking for a laptop to use photoshop, illustrator and indesign with a color accurate display but every laptop that I found has a dedicated graphics card for gaming like 1050 ti or 1060 and I don't really need that since my desktop has one. The laptop that ive been using has integrated graphics and it works fine but the display kills me and I have to check the images opening them with a phone  or another computer to check the real color :S. Can someone suggest me some laptops to buy?(budget under 1000$)

Thanks in advance! 

Preferred weight, display size and battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

11 minutes ago, zedsdeath said:

I was looking for a laptop to use photoshop, illustrator and indesign with a color accurate display but I every laptop that I found has a dedicated graphics card for gaming like 1050 ti or 1060 and I don't really need that since my desktop has one. The laptop that ive been using has integrated graphics and it works fine but the display kills me and I have to check the images opening them with a phone  or another computer to check the real color :S. Can someone suggest me some laptops to buy?(budget under 1000$)

Thanks in advance! 

XPS 13/15

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Tbh I would take a gaming laptop that suits my budget as gaming laptops are definitely the best you can have at any budget range.

What you need is an accurate color representation though and I believe going for an IPS panel and preferably a 4k one would really help you with that, although its hard to make a blanket statement on the screens out there without having tested all of them.
why don't you work your way from a comparison list of under $1000 laptops and narrow down your options from there and then see which screen suits you better? See if this helps you with that https://www.noflufftech.com/best-gaming-laptop-under-1000/

I would personally go with an Acer Helios 300 in that range though. But if you are strictly into a non gaming laptop then XPS 13/15 like suggested by Streetguru is the right choice I believe.

8 hours ago, ZM Fong said:

Preferred weight, display size and battery life?

I don't really care about the weight, display size from 13 to 15.6 inch would be fine and battery life around 5-6 hours would be acceptable but anyway I will be using it almost always close to a wall outlet 

18 hours ago, zedsdeath said:

budget under 1000$

So do you need dGPU?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128