Kicked out to desktop

SkarmKaskus

so yesterday i try playing Assassin's Creed Unity and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on my old pc.
Both game on 720p, Unity all on medium and low except for the textures on high, and Call of Duty all settings on high.
when i play with those settings, at first it runs normally, like 1/2 minutes i got black screen then kicked out to desktop without any error message.
but when i play both games on lowest setting, i don't have any problem. is that problem because i only have 4GB of memory?
thank you
and here the hardware
- i3 4130
- Asrock B95M-DGS
- 4GB Memory
- RX 460 4GB OC

6 minutes ago, SkarmKaskus said:

is that problem because i only have 4GB of memory?

probably

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4GB of VRAM is more than enough. 4GB of system memory I can't say for sure. Run Task Manager in the background and make the game crash again. If system RAM utilization spiked at 100% or throttled in general then yes you need more RAM.

It's also possible it's a driver or other software conflict.

1 hour ago, aezakmi said:

probably

1 hour ago, Windows7ge said:

4GB of VRAM is more than enough. 4GB of system memory I can't say for sure. Run Task Manager in the background and make the game crash again. If system RAM utilization spiked at 100% or throttled in general then yes you need more RAM.

It's also possible it's a driver or other software conflict.

thanks for replying.
i tried running task manager, then unity but with high setting. weird, this time the game didn't crash at all, it runs fine. and i check the memory usage maxed at 80%. i also think about driver problem because yesterday morning i update my driver. but last night i uninstall the driver and install the old driver again, after that i tried and still crash. but at least the game is not crashing now. thank you