Please help me from these terrible BSODs.

I am just sooooo freakin' tired of these BSoDs that my brain has stopped figuring out the real cause of them.

Now, it's a pretty erratic system behavior. Here's the current status: I deleted all the 4 ssd partitions incl. recovery, and system reserved MSR (which I normally do while installing a fresh OS copy). Then I just had 3 random BSoDs until now in three tries while the files were getting ready for installation: IRQL-NOT-EQUAL-OR-LESS-THAN, Kmode Failure and Cache Manager. I am installing it from a san disk 3.1 flash drive. 

Before this, I was running RS4 with all the July updates and driver updates but still I kept on having like 10-20 discrete BSODs/day depending on the pc usage. I tried googling and researching on them despite of having very less time for this bullshit but I literally found nothing that could be useful in this scenario. For eg. they say try sfc /scannow and run windows memory diagnostic, now how can I even perform any of those when ny system can't even boot properly. 

i don't know if my BIOS is bad or whether the drivers are messing with the BIOS (moreover I don't know how to cure such problems out of the OS environment in the first place cuz the C drive is already formatted and I don't have any recovery images).

Now, to be clear, I have always been aware of all the silly things that can trigger these BSODs like missing drivers or anything shit like that and I never O.C. my A10 7890k beyond 4.5 GHz (given that it's factory 4.3 max turbo unlocked) nor do I mess with my 1600 mhz (max freq.) gskill ram because of my mobo (asus a88x-ma/usb3.1) that doesn't allow me to go beyond that.

So, I'm just trying over and over again to at least install a fresh, newly updated RS4 OS and then deal with all the possible cures. I am seriously so fucked up with these BSODs that I can't describe my frustration in words!

UPDATE: Windows 10 Pro RS4 Build 17134.167 ver.1803 has been successfully installed. 

My rig: 

a10 7890k (presently oc'd to 4.5) with stock wraith cooling

gskill 128cl1000 8 gb -1600 mhz

a88x-ma/usb3.1 mobo

Kingston 120 sata ssd

msi gaming x 4G 1050ti

580w Deepcool DE-580 PSU

WD 2TB GREEN HDD

SEAGATE 2TB BUP SLIM PORTABLE STORAGE

Do not look for solutiuon using programs to testing memory or for scanning system files. It's pointless in your case, because it's obvious something related to hardware if you cannot even proper install Windows. Instead - try anything else  - unplug and plug again power supply to mainboard, remove one memory stick and try with only half of ram, remove your graphics card and try to boot with integrated graphics only etc. Try to use X.M.P. profile of your memory or, if X.M.P. is enabled - disable it and try to lower frequency (or set to auto). Try everything that cost nothing and may help, but first check your hardware, not software. In case something is wrong, the longer you'll use bad configured hardware, the worst it becomes.

3 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Do not look for solutiuon using programs to testing memory or for scanning system files. It's pointless in your case, because it's obvious something related to hardware if you cannot even proper install Windows. Instead - try anything else  - unplug and plug again power supply to mainboard, remove one memory stick and try with only half of ram, remove your graphics card and try to boot with integrated graphics only etc. Try to use X.M.P. profile of your memory or, if X.M.P. is enabled - disable it and try to lower frequency (or set to auto). Try everything that cost nothing and may help, but first check your hardware, not software. In case something is wrong, the longer you'll use bad configured hardware, the worst it becomes.

All done. All done. All done, mate. Tried my single ram stick in all 4 slots after blowing air into them. I usually clean my pc every week or 2. Re-insertion of all power and sata cables of all devices. Tried installing Windows once (back in prev. month) with g.card off the system and running on integrated graphics but this much frequency of BSODs to appear wasn't the case back then.

....And my Mobo doesn't support XMP so I can only either change the latencies and timings (that's also very limited) or I can tweak between 1333 and 1600. Going beyond these extremeties, system never boots up. I've tried that many times. In fact, I've spent 2 full-fledged months past year (when I was in college) just figuring out the sweetest spot for my pc to run as efficiently as possible and used varied combinations of CPU Voltage, memory timings, VDDNB Voltage, plus LOAD LINE CALIBRATION, voltage freq. all that type of stuff. Still I'm here facing these issues.

Now, from the past 30 minutes I've installed the Latest RS4 build successfully and the system's running fine with sfc /scannow completing its verification process. Will keep you updated. No BSOD as of now (may be cuz I shorted the CLRTC on mobo clearing the CMOS before my final install try ?).

Thank God!

I forgot to mention one more thing. My ssd is not detected sometimes (doesn't show in bios either) and the same just happened now after a System_service_exception BSOD !?

Now it's like this...

15330278207508506770276384552094.jpg

Kingston is in my opinion worst SSD/USB memory manufacturer ever. I don't know why they have good opinion. I hope you don't have V300. Personally I prefer even AData over Kingston.

Of course it may be SSD issue, but you should try installing OS on your other drive first to be sure. With SSD unplugged.

51 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Kingston is in my opinion worst SSD/USB memory manufacturer ever. I don't know why they have good opinion. I hope you don't have V300. Personally I prefer even AData over Kingston.

Of course it may be SSD issue, but you should try installing OS on your other drive first to be sure. With SSD unplugged.

Will try that. I have only two partitions on my WD disk and both of em need resizing in order to spare a new one for OS. I hope it won't affect my data if I do everything carefully?

For the time being, I want to tell you guys that still I'm having the same BSOD happening (system service exception) ever so often.

So first try to create Ubuntu USB, unplug your SSD and boot from USB.

Resizing partition in this situation is a little risky.

If everything will be ok with live Ubuntu, then you can try to made that resize using Minitool Partition Wizard (nice program for partitioning imo). I suggest to made free space at the end of your drive (it may be less files to move). If you want to be sure that you don't lose any data - defrag drive first so you'll get free space at the end of drive and resize process will be very quick then. Most of defragmentation tools made it in safe way, so you don't lost your data.

In worst case it may be mainboard problem, but please test it first on live Ubuntu (boot from Ubuntu USB without install). Buying second SSD is good idea anyway - not for fixing problems, but for have two separate systems - you may clone one drive using another to prevent imaging/cloning while system is working (and mostly faster than using bootable USB version) - this way you can always restore everything with all your settings in few minutes.

6 hours ago, homeap5 said:

If everything will be ok with live Ubuntu, then you can try to made that resize using Minitool Partition Wizard (nice program for partitioning imo). I suggest to made free space at the end of your drive (it may be less files to move). If you want to be sure that you don't lose any data - defrag drive first so you'll get free space at the end of drive and resize process will be very quick then. Most of defragmentation tools made it in safe way, so you don't lost your data.

In worst case it may be mainboard problem, but please test it first on live Ubuntu (boot from Ubuntu USB without install). Buying second SSD is good idea anyway - not for fixing problems, but for have two separate systems - you may clone one drive using another to prevent imaging/cloning while system is working (and mostly faster than using bootable USB version) - this way you can always restore everything with all your settings in few minutes.

UPDATE: Some corrupt files found ...

PFA 

IMG_20180731_215639.jpg

On 2018-7-31 at 3:58 PM, homeap5 said:

Well, I already built my rig upto the tight budget I had initially so I can't buy a newer ssd anytime soon cuz they still are wayy costly (especially the PCI-E and NVME ones). 

The system's running fine now, though, since those corrupt files got repaired in the sfc scannow (ran in admin previl.) and I'll keep the Ubuntu method in mind fo sho.