Mayhems x1 + mayhems purple dye changing colour

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
6 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

-SNIP-

That's only for their aurora lineup the X1 and pastels are not an issue. 

6 hours ago, scobie56 said:

Just noticed my loop changed from a deep purple to a brownish orange colour.

the only thing I can think of if it’s neen really hot in the uk lately and my windowed side panel has direct sunlight hitting it,  it’s changed colour over a week or 2  

I’ve attached 2 photos, one is the colour is currently and the other is the colour it should be 

If you placed it near the sun your biocide and dyes are going to degrade due to the UV, your best to places it away from any windows and replace the current fluid and flush it out. 

the only thing I can think of if it’s neen really hot in the uk lately and my windowed side panel has direct sunlight hitting it,  it’s changed colour over a week or 2  

I’ve attached 2 photos, one is the colour is currently and the other is the colour it should be 

CF177B67-FAEA-4A45-93F0-918AF8233BC0.jpeg

38E4B49C-9571-49FE-A289-09744725FA20.jpeg

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

Meyhems is not designed for 24/7 usage. Its a showcase fluid and only designed for 12 hours or less

13 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

Meyhems is not designed for 24/7 usage. Its a showcase fluid and only designed for 12 hours or less

Not according to mayhems product page for the x1 fluid 

A880C357-2629-413F-A86D-1ED25E0A1F0D.png

Edited by scobie56

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

I'm guessing the direct sunlight is probably the issue.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

6 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

-SNIP-

That's only for their aurora lineup the X1 and pastels are not an issue. 

6 hours ago, scobie56 said:

If you placed it near the sun your biocide and dyes are going to degrade due to the UV, your best to places it away from any windows and replace the current fluid and flush it out.