Why can't we have nice games?

ciprian97pop

Why can't he have a pc game with this options:

big list of cars(which can be improved with patches/expansion packs)

real/unreal places and tracks. a lot of tracks

a huge customization part list

more race modes that circuit and sprint(drag, drift, checkpoint, follow the leader)

I know that if anyone wants this, that person can go and buy a console and play gran turismo or forza, but why can't we have this on pc

even if some companies tried to deliver this(atari-tdu2)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

because Forza series is financed by Microsoft to be Xbox only im sure GT is also same,MY first reason to get an Xbox360 was Forza Motorsports4 and my reason to get Xbox one is Forza5 i have no regrets so far.

I know that if anyone wants this, that person can go and buy a console and play gran turismo or forza, but why can't we have this on pc

even if some companies tried to deliver this(atari-tdu2)

also TDU2 no driving physics at all the game is all about looks once you play ForzaMTSPT you wont even try to play the game

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Cuz meh. *Resumes playing Gran turismo on ps3*

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Cuz meh. *Resumes playing Gran turismo on ps3*

That profile gif is perfect.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Granturismo 6...

don't know if you can play it on pc, at least without an emulator

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

don't know if you can play it on pc, at least without an emulator

It's not on PC, and there is not emulator for the PS3.

It's not on PC, and there is not emulator for the PS3.

seriously?

I didn't knew that

*sarcasm off*

Besides not have a parts lists, GRID has most of what you listed imo.

burnout paradise city???? has many cars/bikes and you can ram them off the road

Because consoles pwn the market and will forever hold the greatest titles. 

PC has exclusives yes, but most of it is indie rubbish. 

Positively, developers have outright stated that they will no longer have to be "porting" games given the similar architectures. A fact showcased by xbone and ps4 games being oft featured on pc's. 

Forza is what you're looking for btw. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Wait for NFS Underground 3. Also, wait for the next Midnight Club game.

Wait for NFS Underground 3. Also, wait for the next Midnight Club game.

only if ea would actually develop it

and I don't know if they will make the next midnight club game avaible on pc, seeing that midnight club 3 and LA have been avaible only on consoles :(

burnout paradise city???? has many cars/bikes and you can ram them off the road

yes but the're not "real" cars and the driving phisycs are lame. even if I played that game for days

Besides not have a parts lists, GRID has most of what you listed imo.

yes, somewhat. but let's take for example forza 5 or even forza 4. You can make a 1500hp car but after that you can change the gear ratios, turning degrees, ride height and so on, which you can't do in grid :(

a bit like this? http://nextcargame.com/

yeah... the damage phisycs are awesome but it will become a normal FlatOut game without any story line, car customization and tuning or actual licensed cars

Project Cars ? (Stated for Q3 2014)

http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

that's what I'm waiting for :3

and also for the crew

and I think that it was one more unveiled at e3 but I don't remember it right now

Just get a PS3 and play Gran Turismo or an XB and Forza?  Racing games are generally better on consoles because of the bigger screen and control schemes...

That profile gif is perfect.

:3

yes, somewhat. but let's take for example forza 5 or even forza 4. You can make a 1500hp car but after that you can change the gear ratios, turning degrees, ride height and so on, which you can't do in grid :(

yeah... the damage phisycs are awesome but it will become a normal FlatOut game without any story line, car customization and tuning or actual licensed cars

that's what I'm waiting for :3

and also for the crew

and I think that it was one more unveiled at e3 but I don't remember it right now

yes i think eventually it will its still being made though

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Just get a last gen consoles with GT6 or Forza 4. And other racing games are usually less than 15£ too on amazon (F1 2011 is £6 lol, take that steam sale)

Just get a last gen consoles with GT6 or Forza 4. And other racing games are usually less than 15£ too on amazon (F1 2011 is £6 lol, take that steam sale)

I got 2012 for 3.99 on GMG.

I play the best Gran Turismo's on PC GT2 and GT4 emulated in glorious master race resolution.

giphy.gif

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW