Windows update broke my computer and nothing seems to fix it

So every time windows updates my computer it seems to break my graphics driver so I would select clean installation while install the driver and that always seems to fix it but this time it is a lot worse every time I open file explorer the computer crashes and says memory management so i did some Google searches and that made it seem like I needed to update my graphics driver or reinstall in my case as their is some random vga drive the went their on its own but when I would install the driver I get the same crash the I didn't install using geforece experience then I get a different crash a driver power state Failer and I tried a few other things I can't remember and got nvlddmkm.sys And page fult in none page area I'm just so confused

The GPU does not show up in device manager when I start the computer I close all background programs that are unnecessary to fix the issue 

To make matters worse I have a eagle scout documents with signatures that needs to be worked on and I can't take it off the computer because it crashes when I open file explorer and I age out of scouts in November I really hope I don't have to redo this stuff on my phone I have backups but they are a few months old

Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated

System specs 

Nvidia geforece gtx 1070 Asus strix

Intel i5 quad core 

some Dell motherboard from an xps 8700

4 tb of storage 

https://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

Use a different PC to get your data off the drives before clean installing.

Or buy a new drive to install windows on and then take your data off of the old drives.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, Fronko said:

So every time windows updates my computer it seems to break my graphics driver so I would select clean installation while install the driver and that always seems to fix it but this time it is a lot worse every time I open file explorer the computer crashes and says memory management so i did some Google searches and that made it seem like I needed to update my graphics driver or reinstall in my case as their is some random vga drive the went their on its own but when I would install the driver I get the same crash the I didn't install using geforece experience then I get a different crash a driver power state Failer and I tried a few other things I can't remember and got nvlddmkm.sys And page fult in none page area I'm just so confused

The GPU does not show up in device manager when I start the computer I close all background programs that are unnecessary to fix the issue 

To make matters worse I have a eagle scout documents with signatures that needs to be worked on and I can't take it off the computer because it crashes when I open file explorer and I age out of scouts in November I really hope I don't have to redo this stuff on my phone I have backups but they are a few months old

System specs 

Intel i5 quad core 

4 tb of storage 

Have you tried booting the system into safe mode? 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

16 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Have you tried booting the system into safe mode? 

I'm doing that right now I was going to yesterday but forgot honestly

18 minutes ago, Enderman said:

https://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

Use a different PC to get your data off the drives before clean installing.

Or buy a new drive to install windows on and then take your data off of the old drives.

I know I could do that but I'd like to see if their is some other things to try first

1 minute ago, Fronko said:

I know I could do that but I'd like to see if their is some other things to try first

I installed the Nvidia drivers in safe mode but when ever the computer starts it crashes immediately and gives me the nvlddmkm.sys crash and is stuck in a loop doing that but it eventually stopped and brought me to the choose and option ; continue use a device trouble shoot ect

21 minutes ago, Fronko said:

I installed the Nvidia drivers in safe mode but when ever the computer starts it crashes immediately and gives me the nvlddmkm.sys crash and is stuck in a loop doing that but it eventually stopped and brought me to the choose and option ; continue use a device trouble shoot ect

Try uninstalling the Nvidia drivers in safe mode, restart to force Windows to boot normally using the Basic Graphics Adapter, then install the Nvidia drivers again. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

51 minutes ago, Fronko said:

System specs 

Intel i5 quad core 

4 tb of storage 

This has literally never happened before :P

Just kidding, this happens to everyone... like 3 times a year :P

Did you try a simple system restore?

If system restore is failing, try holding shift while restarting to get to the startup options screen.

There's a system restore option in there than you can run outside of windows.

The only catch is that it doesn't let you revert the system restore like you can if you do it in windows.