DIYPC VisionII-BL Case - Worth it?

Yehomilk

I managed to find this case on Newegg for just under $55. What I need to know though is if there is anything wrong with it. I don't know much about cases, so it would be nice to hear from experienced pc builders.

I'd give any case a fat NO if it blocks off air flow with a solid panel regardless of brand/price. 

On 7/14/2018 at 12:53 AM, Mooshi said:

I'd give any case a fat NO if it blocks off air flow with a solid panel regardless of brand/price. 

To be fair this case does have side ventilation, however it's definitely not adequate. So this case can keep it's fat NO

On 7/14/2018 at 12:43 AM, Yehomilk said:

I managed to find this case on Newegg for just under $55.

is $55 your budget?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

20 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

To be fair this case does have side ventilation, however it's definitely not adequate. So this case can keep it's fat NO

is $55 your budget?

It isn't, but I do have a vague budget of around $500 to $600. I just need a good budget case that has good airflow and doesn't cost a significant part of the budget.

1 minute ago, Yehomilk said:

It isn't, but I do have a vague budget of around $500 to $600. I just need a good budget case that has good airflow and doesn't cost a significant part of the budget.

Fractal Design Focus G. Comes in 5 colors, 2 form sizes and has two LED fans in the front for your viewing pleasure that also has exceptional airflow and good build quality 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

52 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Fractal Design Focus G. Comes in 5 colors, 2 form sizes and has two LED fans in the front for your viewing pleasure that also has exceptional airflow and good build quality 

Thanks! I'll definitely use that case instead.