Nintendo E3 Conference Releases & News

ItsMitch

S: CNet

Nintendo's turn for new game releases and news! Can't guarantee lots of videos in this though. 

Fortnite - Epic Games - Out Now!

Fortnite has arrived onto the Nintendo Switch and it was later confirmed to be available at 10 am PT. The game will be free as normal but other fees may vary, Nintendo, etc

Super Smash Bro's Ultimate  - Dec 7th 2018

It wouldn't be called Super Smash Bros. Ultimate if it wasn't the culmination of the entire franchise, would it? At their E3 2018 event Tuesday, Nintendo pulled back the curtain on its flagship fighting game, and there's lot to go through. And if all of this information has you dying for a release date, don't worry. Nintendo revealed Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is scheduled for a December 7, 2018 debut.

Every Smash Bros character is returning

You read that right. Every single character that's ever been in a Super Smash Bros. game will be in Ultimate. And that includes the third-party DLC characters from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS like Ryu, Cloud and Bayonetta.

Your favorite character are getting reworked

Daemon X Machina - 2019

Daemon X Machina is a completely new Nintendo game, a flying-mech title by Kenichiro Tsukuda, the producer of the Armored Core series. It has a lot of suit-upgrading, and isn't arriving until 2019, but it's a completely new announcement.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Sep 14th

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gets an expansion: it arrived at the end of a huge flood of 2017 Switch games, but the overlooked JRPG is getting new DLC that takes place 500 years earlier. "Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country" arrives September 14.

Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu and Pokemon: Let's go Eeevee - Release date November 16th. 

The game imports Pokemon from the mobile Pokemon Go game, and there's a new accessory called the Pokeball Plus that has an analog stick and button and can be used as a game controller: it comes in an optional $100 game bundle. (I'm not a massive Pokemon player, but this one looks like a good way to get back aboard.)

Super Mario Party (Switch) - October 5th

The party game's next iteration (how many have there been?) adds Joy-Con controls in mini games (they seem perfectly suited for Mario Party) and can connect two Switches for cross-system gaming.

Fire Emblem (Switch) - Spring 2019

"Fire Emblem: Three Houses" is the Nintendo Switch's first true Fire Emblem game after last year's Koei co-produced "Fire Emblem Warriors." It follows three characters, and has similar turn-based gameplay as the rest of the series.

Overcooked 2 (Switch??) - August 7th

The first game, a cult Steam hit, just came out last year. The sequel, which should have even more absurd multiplayer cooking, has local and online modes, and is coming August 7.

Killer Queen Black - No release date

Another new announcement, a "first to Switch" multiplayer game that's been an acclaimed arcade indie hit. The retro-style arcade game supported up to 10 players at once, and looks like party madness (no release date)

I hate to say it but I think Microsoft won (out of the 3 console manufacturers), Nintendo's show might as well have been called The Smash Show.

They spent longer on Smash than all the other games combined. Did we really need to see the full list of characters twice?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 minute ago, Master Disaster said:

I hate to say it but I think Microsoft won (out of the 3 console manufacturers), Nintendo's show might as well have been called The Smash Show.

Yeah, too much was focused on smash and not even a Nintendo Switch port, HungryBox on suicidewatch soon 

What a surprised, Fortnite for the Switch is already having issues

Soon you will be able to play Fortnite on your Honda Accord. 

“Security is always excessive until it’s not enough.”

– Robbie Sinclair, Head of Security, NSW Australia 

“Have you tried turning it off and on again?” - Every Tech Rep Ever

If you need help with your build please tag me.

Main PC:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8gb ddr4 2666 MT/s Mobo: ASRock A320M HDD: 1tb WD GPU: Gtx 1050ti 4gb

Spoiler

P.s. if you can tell me what reference my location I will follow you. 

Bonus points if you can tell me the names of the people there. 

"Every Smash Bros character is returning"

I wonder if we will have Snake back from Brawl too, as he didn't appear in Smash 4 and there hasn't been a Metal Gear on a Nintendo console in 2/3 generations. Furthermore, you had 'Pokemon Trainer' in Brawl, which basically was playing as Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard and you could switch between these three, while Smash 4 had 'just' Charizard. So wonder if they will implement both.

But can't wait to see the game, I suspect it will be Smash 4 with some tweaks. Expecting Melee mechanics is just unrealistic.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Sees mech vid:  hmmm, interesting.

Sees Xenoblade 2 DLC:  o yeah, I'm down for more.

Sees Fire Emblem: Gimme, gimme, gimme!!!!

Sees Super Smash Bros: ah yeah.

Says Ice Climbers are back: O.o  really!?

Gamecube controller support:  :D

O yeah, Ridley is a playable character and there is amiibo coming out of him:  shut up and take my money!!!!

900x.jpg

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

3 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

They spent longer on Smash than all the other games combined. Did we really need to see the full list of characters twice?

Yep Microsoft 1 up everyone this time. Still, i'm not going to get a Xbox ever. That company just doesn't understand what gamers like.

Best Press conference was definitely Devolver digital

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>