My Old Ipad screen crack...

lcfz1986

I got a Ipad 4 few years ago... then i didn't use it almost 2 years... so i turn the ipad off almost 2 years...

but i just planning to take it back to use... then i found out my ipad screen was open... i think it was the battery swell.

Question... if i don't open the device so long... will the battery swell?

4 minutes ago, lcfz1986 said:

I got a Ipad 4 few years ago... then i didn't use it almost 2 years... so i turn the ipad off almost 2 years...

but i just planning to take it back to use... then i found out my ipad screen was open... i think it was the battery swell.

Question... if i don't open the device so long... will the battery swell?

Completely possible.

The question here is, why you left it for so long without periodically charging it? Those batteries don't survive long like this.

Lithium batteries don't loke to sit uncharged for long. If you put it away dead its very possible the device was slowly draining the battery..

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

10 hours ago, komar said:

Completely possible.

The question here is, why you left it for so long without periodically charging it? Those batteries don't survive long like this.

10 hours ago, Jrock said:

Lithium batteries don't loke to sit uncharged for long. If you put it away dead its very possible the device was slowly draining the battery..

Because I haven’t used the iPad... so I turned it off
Planing to turn it on when i need it...
doesn't figure it out.

I knew the battery will drain while the device is off. I doesn't figure it out it will also the way to destroy the battery...

So if i left it there the battery will it be ok? maybe find someday to fix...

If the battery has already puffed, i don't believe any further damage can occur 

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :(