Phone for the military

Rappelin

So, in about a month I will be joining the Finnish military service, and I am looking to upgrade my Galaxy S6 before then.

Now, seeing as i will be serving in the military, in Finland, my phone will most likely encounter snow, rain, mud, some level of heat in the summer and obviously sweat and stuff.

Also i would like the battery to be quite good, so it'll atleast last me for one day per charge for more than a year.

Do you have any suggestions? Budgetwise i'm looking to spend less than 700€.

Thanks in advance, Rasmus.

Build: GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel i5 4690 MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PSU: Seasonic 550W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Obsidian 500R

nokia 3310, you can always use it as an emergency power source/hammer/weapon

10 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

nokia 3310, you can always use it as an emergency power source/hammer/weapon

doubles as a APHEBC shell. the Lithium Ion filler is nice

I have a blackview bv9000 pro and i'm pretty happy with it, it has ip 68 protection, and its fully ruggedized. 6GB of ram, 128 storage with sd card slot, and an helio p25. the ulephone armor 2 is quite nice too, it has similar specs and its also ruggedized. Both cost arround 300$, depending on where you live. But if you have that kind of a budget i'd go with a carterpilar one. The s60 has a thermal camera, which could come in handy

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

22 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

doubles as a APHEBC shell. the Lithium Ion filler is nice

actually it has ni-mh battery or ni-cad :D

Just now, wojtepanik said:

actually it has ni-mh battery or ni-cad :D

depends on which 3310 doesnt it. could also grab a Note 7. though i wouldnt keep it near the ammo.

Honestly though the Huawei phones have great batterylife, but then again not all of them are waterproof. my mate 9 pro has survived cold and heat. its not waterproof, therefore i cant recommend that specific model. also if you want headphone jacks the Huaweis are out of the question