Ramdisc - is it worth it?

Hey guys

I am upgrading my i7 920 to x5560 becouse I want utilize 3 sticks of 16gb ecc memory I've got some time ago, I was wondering, Is it worth to alocate some of this ram as a ramdisc? I have 1tb HDD and 2x120gb SSD, I am not complaining about speed but I won't utilize all 48gb of this memory anyway, I was thinking about moving my game(s) pubg and cs go maybe, so around 20gb would be needed, I have win 10 pro, I am looking for a software that will allow me to have the ramdisk cached to ssd and restored with every restart, here is the biggest list of programs I found, maybe you have some other program you could reccomend ?

https://www.ghacks.net/2017/04/03/the-best-free-ramdisk-programs-for-windows/

You won't be able to fit both CSGO and PUBG on the ramdisk with just 20GB. CSGO is like 15GB by itself, and PUBG even more. I personally wouldn't bother. It doesn't really do much for gaming anyway and when the ramdisk craps out, you'll need to redownload everything and start over.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Like @NelizMastr said, don't even bother and instead of X5560 try to get X5650 for 2 more cores & 4 more threads cause PUBG sucks on 4c/8t Xeon.

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K5 | 24 GB (2x 8GB + 2x 4 GB) | ASUS Strix GTX 960 4 GB & Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8 GB | 960 EVO 250 GB + 2x 850 EVO 250 GB + 3x 2 TB WD Purple (ZFS) + 3 TB WD Red | Fractal Design Define R5 | Corsair RM850x | Ubunt16.04.4

6 minutes ago, Tokyo_Raven said:

Like @NelizMastr said, don't even bother and instead of X5560 try to get X5650 for 2 more cores & 4 more threads cause PUBG sucks on 4c/8t Xeon.

my current i7 is the same as 5560 +ecc support, I bought it for 20zł which is 5$, I will not bother buying 50$ cpu, I will replace my platform with i7/i5 8### series when budget will allow me