can a 3770k handle 5 4 k monitors

my current setup is 9 1080p monitors and i've been thinking about upgrading to 5 4k ones the computer specs are

3 gtx 1060 6gb 

3770k overclocked to 4.4ghz

32 gigs of ram

my plan was to hook my center to screen to my top gpu then plug then plug 2 monitors into the other gpus

this setup is used for mostly running atom and chrome so i'm not worrying about gaming,

now in theory the gpus should handle the screens and not offload work onto my cpu. i'm just wondering if that assumptions right.

As long as there isnt any cables plugged into the Motherboard video-out the GPU will take care of displaying the Images. 

2 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

i want to hear moar about this setup, can you tell us why you have it?

for work i have to connect to a lot of servers and also view alot of a code at the same time then i also need space for like 6 different chat clients whatsapp slack discord telegram signal riot irc asana jira and space for my music player and then a lot of random crap i started doing large multimonitor setups after i started running 7 eve online accounts simultaneously then when i got a job i started using it for that 

2 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

for work i have to connect to a lot of servers and also view alot of a code at the same time then i also need space for like 6 different chat clients whatsapp slack discord telegram signal riot irc asana jira and space for my music player and then a lot of random crap i started doing large multimonitor setups after i started running 7 eve online accounts simultaneously then when i got a job i started using it for that 

I guess you look like this then :D

maxresdefault.jpg