Looking for feedback on looks!

Eton

Needs more rgb.  Try adding some diffusion/white light in the case to offset the pcmr glory

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

Looks pretty good, but that one hard drive... White and silver in a sea of red isn't great.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Looks good, but you need that balance of white in it.

I'm also curious why there is no RAM in the slots. 

The geek himself.

Too black. If you're going to add RGB, make something worth being illuminated with RGB (i.e. something with contrast). That harddrive is an odd mount, but you could add stickers or a colored plate. If the NZXT cable management band is red, add red stuff. I'm assuming this build is in progress. But I would go for an MSI gaming x. Get some cable mod cables, or an RGB fan in the back. Definitely not offensive, perfectly passable. What look are you going for? That's the most important. Is your side panel full glass, acrylic, or tinted? That can make a difference.

Also, with the small mobo, something else needs to take stage. It would look good with a reservoir, but that would change your plan drastically, I imagine. I have a Meshify C, and I have the case basically full, changes the aesthetic a lot.

I would try and diffuse the RGB so it is not so overpowering also get new psu cables 

On 5/23/2018 at 9:27 PM, Being Delirious said:

Looks good, but you need that balance of white in it.

I'm also curious why there is no RAM in the slots. 

The pc isnt finished, im also missing the gpu.

On 5/23/2018 at 9:10 PM, thegreengamers said:

Looks pretty good, but that one hard drive... White and silver in a sea of red isn't great.

Its not staying, thats so I can transfer files off it, thanks tho!

Yeah I'd add some white... A white case with red would be cool. Also I'm not fond of the led strip showing... Sorta like em hidden and just makes a glow appearance. 2b6upx.jpg

I didn't want a all black case black and white with tinted tempered glass. I set my fans and mobo to white lights and I set the rgb strip to purple as well as some white cables and black and a white and black aio for contrast. Two tone lightening any colors I pick with jive with white and black of the case. 

Firestrike 
i7-8700k @5.0GHz w/ 1.30v, Corsair h100iv2, Gigabye Aorus gaming 7, 16GB(8x2) 2666MHz ddr4, Dual RX470's OC'd to 1390mhz(atm) in corssfire - liguid cooled with corsair h60's, 3.25 TB in Samsung SSD's, anidees white crystal cube case 

Retired:
i5-4440k @3.2GHz, gigabyte ga-z87x-ud5h z87, 24GB DDR3, 3x1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD.