I need some help / Necesito ayuda

So, Im in need of help from a techie that lives on Mexico, preferably that lives on Mexico City. Im in need of help because im building an office PC, with a Ryzen 5 2400G, but there´s a problem, the motherboard Im buying (ASRock AB350M Pro4) most likely comes without an updated BIOS. So, I need to know (from a Mexican Techie) if there´s a tech store that can sell the motherboard and update its BIOS for me, since I dont have a 1st Gen Ryzen + GPU or a 7th Gen APU to perform the update. If you know a store that can do it please let me know. Just, no sketchy things.

--------------------------------------------------- TRANSLATION / TRADUCCIÓN --------------------------------------------------------

Hola, necesito ayuda de un Techie que sea mexicano, y preferiblemente viva en Ciudad de México. Necesito ayuda porque estoy armando una PC para oficina, que va a usar un Ryzen 5 2400G, pero hay un problema, la Trajeta Madre que voy a comprar (ASRock AB350M Pro4) probablemente viene con un BIOS desactualizado. Así que necesito saber si hay una tienda que venda la Tarjeta Madre y que me la puedan actualizar, proque no tengo un CPU Ryzen de 1ra Generación o una APU de 7ma Generación. Si conoces una tienda porfavor, haganmelo saber. Solo tiendas bien puestas, nada raro ni no profesional.

@Energycore

EDIT: Im aware of the "Boot Kit" Solution, however it doesn´t cover Mexico and Latin America, only US and Canada.

EDICIÓN: Estoy consciente de la existencia del "Boot Kit", pero no cubre a México y Latinoamérica, solo Estados Unidos y Canada.

Cant you just buy a chip on amazon and return it the next day?

Specs:

Gaming PC: i5 3570, 16GB 1600MHz, GTX 780 3GB, Transcend 128GB, WD 500GB, Seagate 500GB, Thermaltake 600W Smart, S340 w/ RGB, Windows 10 Pro

Server: Xeon E5 2650, 12GB 1600MHz ECC, 8400GS, WD 2TB + 1TB + 1TB, EVGA 500B 500W, Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: Macbook Pro Retina 2013, i7 4558U, 8GB 1600MHz, Intel Iris Pro 1.5GB, Apple 256GB NVME, Mojave

Internet: $70/month For 500/100, Actually get 525/102

2 minutes ago, newcbomb said:

Cant you just buy a chip on amazon and return it the next day?

Nope.

Most stores should update the BIOS for you if you requested it. And many motherboards can update the BIOS without the processor install. Or in the worst case scenario, probably you have to spend $55 for an A6-9500, which is the cheapest processor that will fit the AM4 socket.

20 minutes ago, DanielMDA said:

Nope.

There doesn't seem to be a wide Mexican audience here to help with a local solution. Maybe if you call ahead and ask if the stores around you can update it beforehand? Otherwise buying a A6-9500 will be the best bet if AMD's program doesn't go outside Canada/US

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

6 minutes ago, CapitalistVN said:

Most stores should update the BIOS for you if you requested it. And many motherboards can update the BIOS without the processor install. Or in the worst case scenario, probably you have to spend $55 for an A6-9500, which is the cheapest processor that will fit the AM4 socket.

That´s precisely the problem, no one, and I mean no one cant update it, either because  they dont want to or they can´t. Let me explain, many don´t have the parts required to do it or dont want to take responsability if they brick or break the motherboard. Others simply dont offer that service and others tell me that "soon" theyll get BIOS updated MoBos.

58 minutes ago, DanielMDA said:

That´s precisely the problem, no one, and I mean no one cant update it, either because  they dont want to or they can´t. Let me explain, many don´t have the parts required to do it or dont want to take responsability if they brick or break the motherboard. Others simply dont offer that service and others tell me that "soon" theyll get BIOS updated MoBos.

Wow such responsible shop lol. Well your best bet is to pull out 55 bucks and get an A6-9500, or most recent motherboards have already been updated for you