Upgraded CPU, now won’t boot?

Go to solution Solved by Brooksie359,

you need to update the bios of your motherboard otherwise it is incompatible with the 2700x. take out the 2700x and put the r3 back in. then update the bios to the newest version for your motherboard and then reinstall the 2700x. it should work after that. this is assuming that the issue is bios incompatibility which unless you updated your bios recently I would assume that's what it is.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mw7qmq

This is my current build, I did have a Ryzen 3 installed but I just installed a new Ryzen 7 2700X with a wraith prism LED cooler. After installing I went to boot up and everything gets power except it just doesn’t boot, the monitor isn’t detecting any video signal. Any help with this please? 

you need to update the bios of your motherboard otherwise it is incompatible with the 2700x. take out the 2700x and put the r3 back in. then update the bios to the newest version for your motherboard and then reinstall the 2700x. it should work after that. this is assuming that the issue is bios incompatibility which unless you updated your bios recently I would assume that's what it is.

Have you updated the BIOS before changing CPU?

edit...

nvm, you did

edit2...that reply above me confused me as I mistaken it for OP...

question still stands then