Can you use two same sets of 2x4GB of RAM together?

Good day!

I'm currently saving up money to upgrade my RAM to 16GB as soon as possible. 
I'm using G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GB (2x4GB; 2400Mhz; CL15), and ASRock Z370 Extreme4 as my motherboard.
If I buy this same set of RAM, will it work with my existing RAM without any conflicts? 

Thank you. :)

Edited by azize

Yes. Should be just fine. I have 2 2x8gb kits of Gskill Flare X in my system. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

The most important aspect of combining ram is the CL rating. If both your kits are CL14 (for example), most of the times it will work just fine. If not; all the ram will use the settings of the slowest ram module in your system.

In your case you're planning on adding the same kit (with the same CL rating). So there shouldn't be any problems with adding it to your system :) 

PC Specs: Intel Core i7-8700k - Asus ROG Z370 MAXIMUS X HERO - 2x8gb Kingston Predator DDR4 3200MHz - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming X Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - Samsung 850 PRO 256gb - Samsung 850 EVO 500gb - Seagate Barracuda 2tb - Fractal Design Meshify C - Asus PCE-AC56 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 CM 700W.

Peripherals: Corsair K70 LUX - Steelseries Rival 310 - Dell S2417DG - Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Audioengine D1.

On 5/14/2018 at 4:39 PM, CapitalistVN said:

Should have no problems at all

Got it, thank you! :)

On 5/14/2018 at 4:55 PM, partymarty said:

The most important aspect of combining ram is the CL rating. If both your kits are CL14 (for example), most of the times it will work just fine. If not; all the ram will use the settings of the slowest ram module in your system.

In your case you're planning on adding the same kit (with the same CL rating). So there shouldn't be any problems with adding it to your system :) 

Noted, thanks!! :)