what did you think of Avengers:infinity war

NotTheRelaxngEnd

-----------------------------------------------------------------gigantic Spoilers, you have been warned--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

so i honestly I hated the fact that some died, like loki, heimdall ,most\all  asgardians, spiderman, balck panther, gamora,starlord,etc. but i did not like that most of them  by example bucky (my 2nd favorite btw) , did not even die in a honorable way, just randomly died because of the infinity stones, not even fighting him, i know strange has a plan that he figured out with the time stone , but original timeline or not, dead characters still exist, this most likely be restored with the stones, but who cares, i still did not like the choice they made of who to kill

My overriding view is that its a great film made into an awesome film through the inclusion of the GotG characters. It also avoided the "wait, who the hell is that new character?" problem from Civil War and Ultron by sticking to a broadly known cast.

Spoiler

The problem with half the people dying is that other confirmed films pretty much guarantee they are coming back (well, some of them). There's going to be a GotG 3 and a Spiderman 2, meaning Gamora and Spidey are coming back somehow.

I'm more interested in how its going to affect the parallel stuff like the Netflix shows and Agents of Shield. There's one episode of this series of Shield left and I'm pretty surer half the cast are going to vanish in it. I'm not sure how they can carry that show on for a year or 2 until the resolution of the Infinity War story?

Spoiler

it made sense for them to die randomly. they literally vanished to thin air as soon as the snap, it's the whole gist of the omnipotence of the gauntlet. 

Skeeter's point i agree. Black panther, spidey and guardians all have sequels. would be odd for their deaths to be permanent. but... spidey's death takes the cake, that was heavy. and Vision with scarlet witch. damn, she watched him die twice! i heard someone spotting that she looked relieved as she was turned to dust

i wonder where Thanos ran off to after the snap. seemed like he threw in the towel and lay low i suppose. 

17 minutes ago, Technicolors said:
  Hide contents

it made sense for them to die randomly. they literally vanished to thin air as soon as the snap, it's the whole gist of the omnipotence of the gauntlet. 

Skeeter's point i agree. Black panther, spidey and guardians all have sequels. would be odd for their deaths to be permanent. but... spidey's death takes the cake, that was heavy. and Vision with scarlet witch. damn, she watched him die twice! i heard someone spotting that she looked relieved as she was turned to dust

i wonder where Thanos ran off to after the snap. seemed like he threw in the towel and lay low i suppose. 

Spoiler

i know, it was painful to watch spiderman die, but anyways, gamora is still alive so maybe she will help defeat him since she is in the soul stone,  a pretty fa fetched theory of mine is that since gamora is in there she might somehow learn to control the power of the stone and kick thanos's purple @$$ (or at least be one of the decisive factors) although im sure dr strange is a solution, heck, he probably is not in his timeline,and this is just  something he planned to use from this timeline, idk

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

My overriding view is that its a great film made into an awesome film through the inclusion of the GotG characters. It also avoided the "wait, who the hell is that new character?" problem from Civil War and Ultron by sticking to a broadly known cast.

Hide contents

The problem with half the people dying is that other confirmed films pretty much guarantee they are coming back (well, some of them). There's going to be a GotG 3 and a Spiderman 2, meaning Gamora and Spidey are coming back somehow.

I'm more interested in how its going to affect the parallel stuff like the Netflix shows and Agents of Shield. There's one episode of this series of Shield left and I'm pretty surer half the cast are going to vanish in it. I'm not sure how they can carry that show on for a year or 2 until the resolution of the Infinity War story?

Avengers 4 is May 2019 - they won't have long to wait.

Also, Shield wraps up Season 5 next week, and Season 6 has yet to be ordered (The show might be cancelled anyway). If they were to get a Season 6, I think they could do a season where they have to deal with the aftermath of the Infinity War conflict. And if said hypothetical Season 6 did go ahead, it would wrap up just in time for Avengers 4.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Spoiler

I thought it was a great movie. I really like Thanos because he is not a generic bad guy who wants to do bad things because he is evil. He really see himself as the hero, taking it upon himself to right what is wrong in the world (from his POV).

Anyway, my guess is that Nebula will play a major role in defeating Thanos, and then they will use the gems to reverse all the "dust" deaths. I was very strongly foreshadowed that deaths such as Loki will be permanent. It's pretty obvious that Ironman and the rest of the original Avengers will play a major role too, hence why Strange sacrificed the time stone to save Tony.

All the bullshit about not sacrificing Vision really bothered me though. It was really frustrating to see the heroes go "bawww we can't sacrifice Vision" as thousands of people died in the background, even as Vision basically begs them to destroy the gem. Then when they finally do it, it's way too late.

It's the first movie that I've ever seen that the bad guy wins the good guys. But it leaves an open end.

It's a good movie - not my favorite from MCU but very close - a solid Tier 1. And it has one of the few well fleshed out villains which are the Achilles heel of MCU so there is that.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

A lot of fighting scenes, a little lack of eccentricity. 9/10 
This is an awesome movie.

Click here to know more about blockchain technology. The technology for industry 4.0

Spoiler

I would agree that those who died before the snap of the finger will be dead and won't come back.

Regarding those who died becuz of the finger snap, since spider man and gotg will have following movies, pretty sure the effect of the finger snap will be reverted some how in avengers 4. This makes me feel 'okay, but meh' for all these death (even with the good performance of the spidy, the death is not impactful at all since we know hes coming back duh!). Honestly i am little disappointed of this movie. Loki and heimdall's death is a bit dramatic same as gamora's, but that's it. there is no epic death in this one. I was actually expecting captain America or somebody important dies in an epic scene. that will have a much more emotional impact.

There are also plot holes all over, how they delay of destroying mind stone... how gamora not choose to suicide earlier, why star lord is so naive that he cant literally wait another 10 sec to hit thanos... etc etc. but movie is movie, these plot holes are there to make a story.

My biggest doubt is to use time stone to revive mind stone. The logic to me is not right. All the infinity stones should be at the same power. If time stone can be used like this it pretty much means its the most powerful one. For those who is powerful enough, he can use time stone to destroy any being in the universe. Just use time stone to go back in time and force that being to the time when its non existence. I feel like the stones has to  have its power limit, you cant use one stone's power on things at its same  or higher power level (cant apply time stone's effect on any other stones, and those beings that are much more powerful than the stone). ofc i am not a comic fan, i didnt read any of the comic and how the ruls's in marvel universe is constructed, this is just from my logic thinking.

38 minutes ago, Devin92 said:
  Hide contents

I would agree that those who died before the snap of the finger will be dead and won't come back.

Regarding those who died becuz of the finger snap, since spider man and gotg will have following movies, pretty sure the effect of the finger snap will be reverted some how in avengers 4. This makes me feel 'okay, but meh' for all these death (even with the good performance of the spidy, the death is not impactful at all since we know hes coming back duh!). Honestly i am little disappointed of this movie. Loki and heimdall's death is a bit dramatic same as gamora's, but that's it. there is no epic death in this one. I was actually expecting captain America or somebody important dies in an epic scene. that will have a much more emotional impact.

There are also plot holes all over, how they delay of destroying mind stone... how gamora not choose to suicide earlier, why star lord is so naive that he cant literally wait another 10 sec to hit thanos... etc etc. but movie is movie, these plot holes are there to make a story.

My biggest doubt is to use time stone to revive mind stone. The logic to me is not right. All the infinity stones should be at the same power. If time stone can be used like this it pretty much means its the most powerful one. For those who is powerful enough, he can use time stone to destroy any being in the universe. Just use time stone to go back in time and force that being to the time when its non existence. I feel like the stones has to  have its power limit, you cant use one stone's power on things at its same  or higher power level (cant apply time stone's effect on any other stones, and those beings that are much more powerful than the stone). ofc i am not a comic fan, i didnt read any of the comic and how the ruls's in marvel universe is constructed, this is just from my logic thinking.

Spoiler

Keep in mind that there's still Avengers 4 for more "permanent" deaths. In fact, I assume that Steve Rogers, and also possibly Iron Man, are both going to die "for good" in Avengers 4.

Also, plot holes? Can you elaborate?

1. Them delaying destroying the stone was simple: They wanted to save Vision's life. Maybe that was a bad plan, but it's not a plot hole - just characters making bad choices. Besides, once Thanos had the Time Stone, I don't think it would really matter how quickly they destroyed the stone. I don't think Thanos was limited to turning back time just a few seconds - he could have gone back an hour or two further into the past to "re-create" Vision/the stone, and take it, the same way he did in actuality.

2. Gamora not choosing suicide earlier - well she likely had little choice in the matter, unless you mean suicide before she was even captured? That wouldn't make much sense either. She had an opportunity to grab his knife and try to stab herself. It failed as he was too quick with the gauntlet. Besides, she didn't even think anyone knew about the Soul Stone until it was basically too late.

3. It has been established multiple times over the past 2 Guardians of the Galaxy movies that Peter Quill is a man of passion. That has benefits, certainly, but it also makes him hot headed. He repeatedly makes the wrong choice, because his emotions get the better of him. Him being the one that let Thanos win certainly sucks - but it's definitely within his character. He literally just found out that the love of his life was murdered - and remember, this isn't very long after finding out that his Father killed his mother, and then Quill had to kill his own father. TL;DR: Star Lord has a fucked up family, and is damaged goods.

These are not plot holes. A plot hole is something that cannot be explained or an inconsistency that doesn't make sense. I can readily explain the three things you mentioned.

Also about Infinity Stone power levels - how do you know all 6 of them are the same power? That's just an assumption you're making, based on your own interpretation. Not once in the MCU has any of the stones had any sort of comparative power level explained or measured. We have no idea if the stones are equally as powerful.

Plus, power is relative. Does the Time Stone have the ability to grab a moon and throw it at a person? No. Does it have the power to instantly kill half of the population of a planet? No. Does it have the ability to instantly destroy things? Kind of, but no (You can speed up time to age something, so organics could be killed of old age, or a building might be able to be destroyed by aging it, but it's not as effective as, say, the Power Stone at doing so). The time stone has a specific set of abilities. Those abilities are extremely powerful, but are not inherently more powerful than the other stones - they are just different.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:
  Hide contents

Keep in mind that there's still Avengers 4 for more "permanent" deaths. In fact, I assume that Steve Rogers, and also possibly Iron Man, are both going to die "for good" in Avengers 4.

1. Them delaying destroying the stone was simple: They wanted to save Vision's life. Maybe that was a bad plan, but it's not a plot hole - just characters making bad choices. Besides, once Thanos had the Time Stone, I don't think it would really matter how quickly they destroyed the stone. I don't think Thanos was limited to turning back time just a few seconds - he could have gone back an hour or two further into the past to "re-create" Vision/the stone, and take it, the same way he did in actuality.

2. Gamora not choosing suicide earlier - well she likely had little choice in the matter, unless you mean suicide before she was even captured? That wouldn't make much sense either. She had an opportunity to grab his knife and try to stab herself. It failed as he was too quick with the gauntlet. Besides, she didn't even think anyone knew about the Soul Stone until it was basically too late.

3. It has been established multiple times over the past 2 Guardians of the Galaxy movies that Peter Quill is a man of passion. That has benefits, certainly, but it also makes him hot headed. He repeatedly makes the wrong choice, because his emotions get the better of him. Him being the one that let Thanos win certainly sucks - but it's definitely within his character. He literally just found out that the love of his life was murdered - and remember, this isn't very long after finding out that his Father killed his mother, and then Quill had to kill his own father. TL;DR: Star Lord has a fucked up family, and is damaged goods.

These are not plot holes. A plot hole is something that cannot be explained or an inconsistency that doesn't make sense. I can readily explain the three things you mentioned.

Also about Infinity Stone power levels - how do you know all 6 of them are the same power? That's just an assumption you're making, based on your own interpretation. Not once in the MCU has any of the stones had any sort of comparative power level explained or measured. We have no idea if the stones are equally as powerful.

Plus, power is relative. Does the Time Stone have the ability to grab a moon and throw it at a person? No. Does it have the power to instantly kill half of the population of a planet? No. Does it have the ability to instantly destroy things? Kind of, but no (You can speed up time to age something, so organics could be killed of old age, or a building might be able to be destroyed by aging it, but it's not as effective as, say, the Power Stone at doing so). The time stone has a specific set of abilities. Those abilities are extremely powerful, but are not inherently more powerful than the other stones - they are just different.

okay i admit i use 'plot hole' wrong. in the end, they had to destroy vision anyway, so its kinda pointless and naive of the earth avengers. they underestimate the army's ability, i can put it this way i guess.

Gotg knows how powerful the stones are (they used one b4), they choose to go to knowhere anyway when they know thanos has 2 already, thats at the most stupid level i have every seen. As thor put it, hes already unstoppable. And when thanos brought her back to his space ship, thanos is not totally disappointed with her and she still have a lot of free time. she still have alone time at the front of the throne, when thanos get her food.

unless quill have retart level IQ, he can control his emotion for 10second, thats given. any average person can do that. its either you hit the guy killed the one you love 10sec later or he kill u 10sec later, its such a easy reasoning. a simple 'man of passion' cant put it off. he already killed her once (at knowhere when he pulled the trigger, hes kinda prepared for gamora's death ).

Anyway, these are just personal opinion of the story. movie is a movie, there will always be alternative version of the story.

From the explanation, "at the beginning of the universe, 6 stones are created". this to me is the same as these 6 stones control 6 element of the universe and they are at same lv of power. they are all called infinity stone after all. i think in MCU they put " time, space, mind, reality, soul, power" at same/parallel level. if they have different power lv, they should be called different names. again i didnt read the comic, so idk the true rule of MCU.

The rule CAN actually be u can use time stone to revive other stones. its fair. MCU reserves the right of how MCU works. I just feel this is not a reasonable rule

I am not saying this is a bad movie, just wanna discuss.

19 hours ago, VegetableStu said:
  Hide contents

there's been talk on using the infinity stones to reverse the events. or it could be just the reality stone temporarily disappearing stuff with the gammora stone possibly in control (and the possibility that the soul stone is gammora)

on the other hand maybe marvel wants to portray loss for once....? ¡-¡

it is confirmed by part of the staff that gamora is alive inside the soul stone

17 hours ago, LAwLz said:
  Hide contents

I thought it was a great movie. I really like Thanos because he is not a generic bad guy who wants to do bad things because he is evil. He really see himself as the hero, taking it upon himself to right what is wrong in the world (from his POV).

Anyway, my guess is that Nebula will play a major role in defeating Thanos, and then they will use the gems to reverse all the "dust" deaths. I was very strongly foreshadowed that deaths such as Loki will be permanent. It's pretty obvious that Ironman and the rest of the original Avengers will play a major role too, hence why Strange sacrificed the time stone to save Tony.

All the bullshit about not sacrificing Vision really bothered me though. It was really frustrating to see the heroes go "bawww we can't sacrifice Vision" as thousands of people died in the background, even as Vision basically begs them to destroy the gem. Then when they finally do it, it's way too late.

but one of the main rules of the  infinity stones is that destroying the stone means destroying what it represents, so thanos might have saved more people when he reverted the stone

6 hours ago, dalekphalm said:
  Hide contents

again the stones cannot be destroyed since destroying them means destroying what they represent so if the time stone by example was destroyed, time would be messed up, same rule for the rest, i think thanos reverted time before everything the mind stone represents was destroyed

I Don't Feel So Good...

oh yeah and Thor should have gone for the head

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1 hour ago, NotTheRelaxngEnd said:

it is confirmed by part of the staff that gamora is alive inside the soul stone

but one of the main rules of the  infinity stones is that destroying the stone means destroying what it represents, so thanos might have saved more people when he reverted the stone

again the stones cannot be destroyed since destroying them means destroying what they represent so if the time stone by example was destroyed, time would be messed up, same rule for the rest, i think thanos reverted time before everything the mind stone represents was destroyed

Where is your source for "Destroying the stones means destroying what they represent"?

Keep in mind that Marvel comics are not canon within the MCU.

I've seen every single MCU movie (many times), and I don't recall anyone mentioning anything even remotely similar to what you claim.

Is your claim possible? Sure. If the writers decide that. But I don't believe this to be the case.

Besides, the stone in Vision is the "Mind Stone" - and even after it was destroyed, people still had their minds. I don't think the stones are the source of the natural elements - just an embodiment/representation of them. The same power that created reality and the universe and the elements, also created (or is, depending on the theory) the stones.

My opinion: the movie was one giant cliffhanger for the inevitable sequel next year.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Where is your source for "Destroying the stones means destroying what they represent"?

Keep in mind that Marvel comics are not canon within the MCU.

I've seen every single MCU movie (many times), and I don't recall anyone mentioning anything even remotely similar to what you claim.

Is your claim possible? Sure. If the writers decide that. But I don't believe this to be the case.

Besides, the stone in Vision is the "Mind Stone" - and even after it was destroyed, people still had their minds. I don't think the stones are the source of the natural elements - just an embodiment/representation of them. The same power that created reality and the universe and the elements, also created (or is, depending on the theory) the stones.

well, that's from comics, so there is a chance things dont apply the same way, im certain in comics destroying an infinity stone means destroying what it represents, since the infinity stones are the being that created the universe being separated.

so this is just something the writers overlooked and decide to ignore, so yeah, that may be it, they just ignored that crucial thing.

2 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

I Don't Feel So Good...

oh yeah and Thor should have gone for the head

:                                                                                     
#                                                                                     
.                                    .:++      ';;'.                                                   
#                     .'+,        .     #`                                                 
`                  `'+;  `                '`                                                
#                 ;;                 ,`                                               
`                .,`                 `'`                                              
#               `:                +'  ;,     #;@`                                           
.              .'          `       ++++@@@##+#@..                                           
#             ,'                             `,@####'+@'                                            
:             .                       ``+`  .`  +                                            
+            #   +                   .;     + ..#                                           
'         ` ;:` .'                   '       @ '@                                           
'          `,`  +                       #    ,;,  + @                                           
#          .``  +:+;`            `.          # ;` , `;                                          
:         '    ;'   :#`      .            ,.   , #  `                                       
#        .+  `#@`    `:'        .`          , ;'`                                        
.        #'  #@#        #     @          `` #`                                        
#`      .#: .;#,        +       ` #         .` #+`                                       
`       ,:  `#, ',     `,       +`       #  .`:                                       
#       ,'  #;+.`#    `;  `##+':`:+,`  `+    '#                                       
.       :,  ,`'.;,    `: ;: `` ..+.   ,+@#;     ''                                       
#       :     :       # ;`   +`;            @@` `      .,                                       
,       :    ;+     `#  #`    #   , `#+;,     '                                       
#       :  ` ',+   `@  +`;`  '` ` `     ;#   '``,,`   @                                       
:       ,   #  `;'''` `. #``+                `   '    #`                                      
#       :             ,  #'`                  `,   ;`                                      
+       ;`            '  #                +'  .`                                      
+       ';            # `,                          '    .                                      
+       ++            #.;                    ;'     ,                                      
:       ##            ;`          ,;++;.       :                                      
#       ';            .     ` .#'.                   ;                                      
.       :..                 '+                        '                                      
+       ` '          '    ;;                   +                                      
`        ;:          # ``#                     '                                      
#        '`         `. :,                      '             ``      ::@##`                 
          +:        @ +`                       ;                   #,'#@`'# .#`                
#         ,+`       ;+                  ``    `, ;';      '       `+;  @  '                 
,`         @`      ;; `          .:. :#+'+@`  .`:;`.;    `:  .   @  `,                
+          +#      :            .' .#' '. .+  ;`#   #   `..  ,   '   ;                
:          ;`'         `@@@     ,`  @  `:  @  # ,   @    #   +  +`   +                
#          ,  +`       # `;.    ;   #  `:  : :#.`   @    +` .+ .#`   '                
'           ;  ,#     ,.` `:    #   @  '`  ``@,,    @  .@` `@  #`   ,,                
'           ;    ,`   '   `'    +   +  @   .,'`:    +#@'   ;` `,`   +`                
#                     #    +   +,  #  #.   ;#  :`    `             `#                 
;                     #    '``#+  #, .+    @   ,.                 `@`                 
#                     @    #'.    .` ;`   `#   `'                @;`                 `
,                     @                   +.   `@        `,     #`                    
#                     +`                .#:   .@`        @`    #`                     
                      ;.               ;:    #'`       ;@   ``@`                      
#                     +:              .#  ;@+``      ,#:    ''                        
`                   `@,              :'`  `         .#`  .#+` `                       
#                  ;+`              #,            ``@  `@:                            
`               `@;             ` #+               #                                  
#               ``             :@+                 ,                                  

8 hours ago, NotTheRelaxngEnd said:

:                                                                                     
#                                                                                     
.                                    .:++      ';;'.                                                   
#                     .'+,        .     #`                                                 
`                  `'+;  `                '`                                                
#                 ;;                 ,`                                               
`                .,`                 `'`                                              
#               `:                +'  ;,     #;@`                                           
.              .'          `       ++++@@@##+#@..                                           
#             ,'                             `,@####'+@'                                            
:             .                       ``+`  .`  +                                            
+            #   +                   .;     + ..#                                           
'         ` ;:` .'                   '       @ '@                                           
'          `,`  +                       #    ,;,  + @                                           
#          .``  +:+;`            `.          # ;` , `;                                          
:         '    ;'   :#`      .            ,.   , #  `                                       
#        .+  `#@`    `:'        .`          , ;'`                                        
.        #'  #@#        #     @          `` #`                                        
#`      .#: .;#,        +       ` #         .` #+`                                       
`       ,:  `#, ',     `,       +`       #  .`:                                       
#       ,'  #;+.`#    `;  `##+':`:+,`  `+    '#                                       
.       :,  ,`'.;,    `: ;: `` ..+.   ,+@#;     ''                                       
#       :     :       # ;`   +`;            @@` `      .,                                       
,       :    ;+     `#  #`    #   , `#+;,     '                                       
#       :  ` ',+   `@  +`;`  '` ` `     ;#   '``,,`   @                                       
:       ,   #  `;'''` `. #``+                `   '    #`                                      
#       :             ,  #'`                  `,   ;`                                      
+       ;`            '  #                +'  .`                                      
+       ';            # `,                          '    .                                      
+       ++            #.;                    ;'     ,                                      
:       ##            ;`          ,;++;.       :                                      
#       ';            .     ` .#'.                   ;                                      
.       :..                 '+                        '                                      
+       ` '          '    ;;                   +                                      
`        ;:          # ``#                     '                                      
#        '`         `. :,                      '             ``      ::@##`                 
          +:        @ +`                       ;                   #,'#@`'# .#`                
#         ,+`       ;+                  ``    `, ;';      '       `+;  @  '                 
,`         @`      ;; `          .:. :#+'+@`  .`:;`.;    `:  .   @  `,                
+          +#      :            .' .#' '. .+  ;`#   #   `..  ,   '   ;                
:          ;`'         `@@@     ,`  @  `:  @  # ,   @    #   +  +`   +                
#          ,  +`       # `;.    ;   #  `:  : :#.`   @    +` .+ .#`   '                
'           ;  ,#     ,.` `:    #   @  '`  ``@,,    @  .@` `@  #`   ,,                
'           ;    ,`   '   `'    +   +  @   .,'`:    +#@'   ;` `,`   +`                
#                     #    +   +,  #  #.   ;#  :`    `             `#                 
;                     #    '``#+  #, .+    @   ,.                 `@`                 
#                     @    #'.    .` ;`   `#   `'                @;`                 `
,                     @                   +.   `@        `,     #`                    
#                     +`                .#:   .@`        @`    #`                     
                      ;.               ;:    #'`       ;@   ``@`                      
#                     +:              .#  ;@+``      ,#:    ''                        
`                   `@,              :'`  `         .#`  .#+` `                       
#                  ;+`              #,            ``@  `@:                            
`               `@;             ` #+               #                                  
#               ``             :@+                 ,                                  

Your ASCII art is a bit messed up...