Monitor not scaled

izozo112sa

So i found this monitor in my house that i wanted to use instead of my 19 inch vga monitor, its a 26" 1080i monitor, but when i plugged thru hdmi the screen wasnt scaled and i couldnt find a button to scale it (auto image adjust) but i tried to plug it with vga, it ran at 1360x768 and in the osd another set of options came as pc that werent there when im plugged with hdmi, and there is image adjust in it!! What can i do to solve this

IMG_5487.JPG

IMG_5489.JPG

IMG_5491.JPG

What gpu are you using? There should be settings to adjust scaling in their respective control panels.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

58 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What gpu are you using? There should be settings to adjust scaling in their respective control panels.

1050 ti, ill check

12 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Dude thank u so frekinn much!!!!

i managed to resize the screen to fit the display!!