Do not Buy off this company Bora Comupters

jamescpu
2 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

So the screws fell out and that's when the top part fell off?  So, like, the screws weren't tightened down all the way?

Yeah I think so and the cables I have no clue 

Just to note (and a lesson) whenever ordering parts online always, Always, take photos or video of the unboxing to show  there was no tampering on your part, just incase there is damage by the seller or delivery company.

FYI.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Always, take photos or video of the unboxing

Do you really film yourself when unboxing tech you've bought online? Never heard that before though.

Perhaps you should start a YouTube channel and post those video's online: LTT 2.0 ;)

Taking pictures can indeed be a proper way of proving (till a certain degree) that you did not pamper with the package or the product.

1 hour ago, Christophe Corazza said:

Do you really film yourself when unboxing tech you've bought online? Never heard that before though.

Perhaps you should start a YouTube channel and post those video's online: LTT 2.0 ;)

Taking pictures can indeed be a proper way of proving (till a certain degree) that you did not pamper with the package or the product.

Nah it's common for selling and buying things used too. It's actually a really good idea 

That's an F in the profile pic

On 7.5.2018 at 9:45 PM, jamescpu said:

Yeah I think so and the cables I have no clue 

On 6.5.2018 at 11:16 PM, jamescpu said:

I got the screws but sadly the unit is in Germany in the company’s warehouse I they said they are destroying it :( I only have the top 

I kinda find it hard to believe you tbh

But that's because I worket in an RMA department for a couple of days. And what the People send in wasn't nice. Like really shitty custom sleeved PSU where even the Transformer of the PSU was painted. And they wanted Warranty Service for that.

So that the Screws fell off, I really find it hard to believe.

Either you did it yourself or someone else removed the screwes. Especially since one should have some kind of Warranty Void Sticker on it so that the manufacturer sees it when you tried to tamper with it.

And I haven't heard any of the stuff you are posting here...

As for the money, its probably gone, but its only 40€ anyways, so not that much is lost...

As for the PSU: They have to destroy it because its unsafe to use right now...

4 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Just to note (and a lesson) whenever ordering parts online always, Always, take photos or video of the unboxing to show  there was no tampering on your part, just incase there is damage by the seller or delivery company.

FYI.

He doesn't need to.

He can ask the DHL/Hermes guy to wait for him to open it. 

But he should be ready and do it quickly, they have other things to do as well. 

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

2 hours ago, Christophe Corazza said:

If you don't trust the other side too much, you should do that.

Especially on more expensive parts its highly recommended to film it...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

2 hours ago, Christophe Corazza said:

I always do it if I don't know for sure if the product will come in good condition, for example when I buy used products, because who knows...

On 10/05/2018 at 7:17 PM, Stefan Payne said:

I kinda find it hard to believe you tbh

But that's because I worket in an RMA department for a couple of days. And what the People send in wasn't nice. Like really shitty custom sleeved PSU where even the Transformer of the PSU was painted. And they wanted Warranty Service for that.

So that the Screws fell off, I really find it hard to believe.

Either you did it yourself or someone else removed the screwes. Especially since one should have some kind of Warranty Void Sticker on it so that the manufacturer sees it when you tried to tamper with it.

And I haven't heard any of the stuff you are posting here...

As for the money, its probably gone, but its only 40€ anyways, so not that much is lost...

As for the PSU: They have to destroy it because its unsafe to use right now...

He doesn't need to.

He can ask the DHL/Hermes guy to wait for him to open it. 

But he should be ready and do it quickly, they have other things to do as well. 

I was worried tho cuz there was no plastic wrap seems it was opened and hastily put back together again