Installed a new Cooler Master 240 Liquid Cooler a couple of days ago was fine but now for some reason I can hear the coolant running through the tubing/radiator. Any suggestions as to how to resolve this?  

If you thought water cooling is more quiet than air cooling then you've been badly mistaken. Especially the cheaper AIOs can be a tad noisy.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

seems like there is some air in your loop. try moving your case around a bit shifting it from side to side to see if you can getthe air trapped in the radiator where it should be silent :)

I had many liquid coolers before ive never heard the coolant moving through it like this before.

Like @RollinLower said, and I also got a CM ML240L as well and experience barely any sound at all. A little bit, but still not much.

And if you can't get the noise to stop in any way, RMA it.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

It's still considerably noisy.......I've had a Corsair h80i and it was nothing like this 

Just to give yous perspective, I can hear it from there 

152542205235671786960.jpg

24 minutes ago, Geniusjohn86 said:

Don't know if yous can hear that but here it is 

Voice 007.m4a

definitely air in the pump. it should settle on its own, or you could justtry moving it around, pinchin the tubes that sort of stuff.

53 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Just stop moving it around, it should settle. But yeah, ClC's are not bought for peace and quiet.

The sound is gone now thanks, just a bit worried for a sec lol

4 minutes ago, Geniusjohn86 said:

The sound is gone now thanks, just a bit worried for a sec lol

It will do this everytime you move it. So if you disconnect it, pull it from it's place to clean, it will probably do it again until the air gets trapped in the reservoir.

5 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

If you thought water cooling is more quiet than air cooling then you've been badly mistaken. Especially the cheaper AIOs can be a tad noisy.

Liquid cooling has the potential to be more quiet, but it depends on a lot of different things. I still would choose liquid cooling over big air any day.