Buying new headphones.

Cyrus

Earcup size looks a bit small, not sure how big your ears are (no offence intended)

If the ear cups on the WS77 are any smaller than the ATH-M50 then they would be way to small for my ears!

(Small head, but huge ears...)

Not really good with metal, get kinda flabby and confused. 

No

but.. but i use them and listen to metal, i think they are great :)

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

but.. but i use them and listen to metal, i think they are great :)

I'm wearing a pair, and there are similarly priced options that shit all over them for metal. First and foremost the V6/7506.

I'm wearing a pair, and there are similarly priced options that shit all over them for metal. First and foremost the V6/7506.

NO ONE LIKES YOUR OPINIONS

NO ONE LIKES YOUR OPINIONS

But, v6/7506...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

<british rant> Yes sir, you sir, are the very pigeon shit on Trafalgar square sir. </british rant>

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.