remote encoder for adobe premiere pro

hi all, it's very rare i ask for help but this important and i couldn't find the answer anywhere

i need to find a program that will remotely encode my premiere pro projects

for those who don't understand or my explanation above was shit, i want to be able to send a job to a server for it to render out the final product

i know adobe media encoder can do this with the watch folder, but it's poorly explained how to do this online and i have to manly set the input and output files,

this would be extremely inconvenient to me as i have separate folders for each project and the watch folder feature might not see my projects or i have to change where it has to look each time i want to render out a project

this would be time consuming and annoying to do each time so much that it would be more efficient just to render it out on my editing station and have enough time on my hands to do an entire project and render it out

the only software i can find that does what i need it to do is RenderGarden ( https://www.mekajiki.com/rendergarden/ ) and it's only available for after effects,

i do use after effects but only for scenes i can't create in premiere

so basic the criteria is this

1. it has to have support for premiere pro projects and linked after effects projects and be able to accept jobs sent from my client computer (my editing station)

2. i don't care if it runs on Linux or windows, or if it costs money, or if it requires a plugin for premiere for it to work

3. i want to to be simple enough that i just send it a render job and it does it for me without needing extra input to continue

i will be testing this in a virtual machine (or psychical computer if i can be bothered to set up one) first as i don't to buy a brand new server until i know what the software is and if fits my needs

thanks for your help and time

sam

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N