Expensive mouse or keyboard

montyrule

Not an expensive mouse, neither keyboard. Still using Microsoft keyboard and mouse. Good enough for me though. :)

I like LEDs...  and buttons... Plus my cheapo Dell mouse just works perfectly fine so I don't care too much about having a super high dpi.

Mechanical keyboard master race!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

A good mouse don't need to be expensive. A Ducky Shine 3 does.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

A good mouse with an optical sensor equivalent to my DA 2013s. Everytime.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

For mice I just want something that looks and feels nice, is high quality (Reputable brand, braided cable) and has 1-2 side buttons. As for a keyboard I love having it backlit, mechanical keys and high quality.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Mouse.

Extra buttons and high precision are musts for gaming.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

A good mouse don't need to be expensive. A Ducky Shine 3 does.

ds3 sux jajajajajaja

Even entry level MKBs are at the same price as high end mice or the normal price of "gaming" mice.

A cheap mouse just generally doesn't have high enough dpi for me and has an 'ewwww' factor to it.

I have my G9x at 5700 dpi and it's not enough...

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you are a gamer who plays a lot of shooters, a mouse is more important. For a typist and for work a keyboard would be a better investment. It all really depends on what you do with them.

There are a some cheaper ($30 to $40) mice that are good (CM Storm Spawn and Recon for example). For a keyboard, CM Storm again has some cheap but good mechanical keyboards at around $80 to $90 range (Quickfire series), although the prices seem to have gone up slightly lately. Looking at Amazon.com prices, the Spawn for $35 and Quickfire Rapid for $85 would be the absolute minimum I would go for a quality mouse and keyboard.

I'll add that for a mouse I'd consider $60+ expensive, and for a keyboard $150+.