Improving my elite 110's cooling

Zieron213

Hi All,

So I am looking at improving the cooling in my Elite 110 to support Ryzen 7 1700 and a GTX 1080ti,I think simply listing the questions I have will be best.

1: Should I get an AIO or go with the low profile noctua AM4 cooler?

2: Should I mount the PSU to exhaust air from the CPU cooler or draw air from the top of the case in a reverse mount?

3: Should I invest in some industrial noctua fans for the front and if selected AIO?

4: Can you recommend some 80 x 80 x 15mm fans for the GPU? the Zotac 1080Ti mini runs hot!

5: Would it be worth cable strapping a fan on the side oposite to the GPU? (right side if looking from the front)

I don't have any SATA drives to go in and a fully modular PSU which eventually I will be getting custom length cables to help with cable management, additionally I wont be overclocking either parts.

Could you also suggest anything else you might think will help? dont suggest other cases I really like this one! :)

Many thanks all!

1 hour ago, Pangea2017 said:

Sunon (oem for corsair ml fans) have maglev (vapo) fan this small/thin. Having a fan blowing at the backplatt is not worth it.

The Noctua for the AIO are also not worth it: with the 1080ti mini not beeing silent there is no need for silent fans.

so i should get the noctua cpu cooler and the industrial fan for intake? maybe run it with a low voltage adapter?