Android or Ios Better and why?

Well, i can't know the whole Forum with every single Thread.

You could link your Post. And tbh, you should, if you want to refer to that.

Because if you don't this is just a hater talk to everyone, who won't find a month old Post from you^^ Or let me rephrase that: A simple claim like that will not help anyone at all.

28 minutes ago, Darkseth said:

Well, i can't know the whole Forum with every single Thread.

You could link your Post. And tbh, you should, if you want to refer to that.

Because if you don't this is just a hater talk to everyone, who won't find a month old Post from you^^ Or let me rephrase that: A simple claim like that will not help anyone at all.

I can’t, it is buried somewhere deep but I can give you some from the list.

chrome, my favorite browser, on iOS is broken. Links often do not work when tapped. Firefox, my only alternative is very limited because just like chrome, it is mere skin on safari so no ability to add on extensions.

i can’t downlod any files larger than 100mb on iOS. I can’t open them as seemless as on android because file needs to share with this app and that. Why do I need to bloody share with many apps just to unzip a file and then edit the thing using google doc? I already have it downloaded... 

downloading multiple files is not possible on safari.

third party download managers are all buggy and glitchy and full of ads

ios is buggy. WiFi can show not connected even though it is. Although I haven’t seen the issue since and update.

back button disappeared once I settings app although I haven’t seen the issue since update.

clash of clan produce no sound if set on do not disturb. I want the phone not to ring if someone calls, not turn off the sound of my favorite games.

Need iTunes to move file. Even in iTunes, it doesn’t function like a file manager. No cut and paste, no simply dragging and dropping folder to transfer files. I can’t simply right click on the folder and click open with to edit a document in Microsoft word. Talk about inconvenience. Why the so user unfriendliness.

i can’t connect and transfer files at all on Linux

Imbackground services will error if locked screen for sometimes. This is an issue when I use an app to open WebDAV services to transfer files.

moving files to third party apps like Documents is broken. It gave me transferring icon for hours without ending one time when I tried to move a 2 minute video from camera to Document apps.

i can’t root the phone like on android. This means no apps like lucky patcher, titanium backup, system wide ad blocks like ad fender, no ability to mod games apps you own.

i can’t install third party, adding certificates and installing third party apps is very much a frustrating experiences because most of these apps are outdated and buggy versions of what’s already on the AppStore. On android, amazon AppStore offers great alternative third party to playstore.

google drive on iOS is broken.

apps constantly reloads. Ram management on iOS 11 is piss poor. Watch one plus 5t vs iPhone X speed test.

there are a lot more. I won’t bother typing them all.

Sudo make me a sandwich